Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 1 decade ago

Do you like the TV shows The George Lopez Show/The Cosby Show?

If so which characters are your favorite?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LOVE them both!

In George Lopez, Bennie is my favorite. haha, I love all the jokes made between her and George.

And in The Cosby Show I think Bill Cosby is really funny but I also like Olivia (the little girl played by Raven). I think she's adorable.

:)

• 1 decade ago

I love George Lopez, he's a riot! Bill Cosby is pretty funny too! As a fellow hispanic I can relate to many of his jokes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes..I like every one on the george lopez show Iike the boy!! I can't think of the name either :) and I like ruby of the cosby show and...i like the girl of the george lopez show to and the dad haha :)

• 1 decade ago

i love both a lot ... but favorite is george lopez -- its funnier, more realistic, more down-to-earth, not that old (compared to the cosby show)

favorite characters are:

george lopez

and george's father-in-law

his cuban accent is hilarious and the way that george makes fun of it is too

Source(s): watching too much television
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

George Lopez isn't so great but Cosby is freaking untouchable

• 1 decade ago

i love both of those shows!! but im tired of Nick At Nite airing the same George Lopez shows all of the time!!!! every George Lopez they have are the same ones!! i know the show was canceled but they can at least bring more episodes!

• 1 decade ago

George Lopez is great! His standup isnt all that great, but the show is one of the best sit coms.

• 1 decade ago

george lopez

• LOVE LOVE LOVE George Lopez! So funny and alot of it you can relate to...Well I mean mainly for us mexicans. LOL

Source(s): "Why you cryin'? "You member...member?" LOL!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

george lopez is awesome

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.