Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 1 decade ago

Do you like the TV shows The George Lopez Show/The Cosby Show?

If so which characters are your favorite?

Favorite Answer

LOVE them both!

In George Lopez, Bennie is my favorite. haha, I love all the jokes made between her and George.

And in The Cosby Show I think Bill Cosby is really funny but I also like Olivia (the little girl played by Raven). I think she's adorable.

:)

I love George Lopez, he's a riot! Bill Cosby is pretty funny too! As a fellow hispanic I can relate to many of his jokes.

Yes..I like every one on the george lopez show Iike the boy!! I can't think of the name either :) and I like ruby of the cosby show and...i like the girl of the george lopez show to and the dad haha :)

i love both a lot ... but favorite is george lopez -- its funnier, more realistic, more down-to-earth, not that old (compared to the cosby show)

favorite characters are:

george lopez

and george's father-in-law

his cuban accent is hilarious and the way that george makes fun of it is too

Source(s): watching too much television

George Lopez isn't so great but Cosby is freaking untouchable

i love both of those shows!! but im tired of Nick At Nite airing the same George Lopez shows all of the time!!!! every George Lopez they have are the same ones!! i know the show was canceled but they can at least bring more episodes!

George Lopez is great! His standup isnt all that great, but the show is one of the best sit coms.

george lopez

• LOVE LOVE LOVE George Lopez! So funny and alot of it you can relate to...Well I mean mainly for us mexicans. LOL

Source(s): "Why you cryin'? "You member...member?" LOL!!

george lopez is awesome