Has anyone been to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanab, Utah?

I am a huge supporter of Best Friends. I am planning on visiting the sanctuary next February. Just wanted to hear your personal experiences.

Favorite Answer

No, but I think people who support animals are the coolest, nicest people on earth. More power to ya!

Yes! I volunteered Feb. 2015. I spent a few days in Dogtown and a few days in the Bunny House. I had a bunny sleepover and a dog sleepover and the dog was just adopted! The entire experience was one of my top adventures in my 50 plus years on earth. The sanctuary is life changing, no doubt about it. The town of Kanab was a trip too...funky little movie town from years gone by.If you go, take plenty of comfy clothes and hiking shoes cause you get a good workout!

Yes. My granddaughter and I volunteered there for a week in June 2013

Loved all the animals and birds and had a wonderful experience.

(We live in NC)

Yes, Hubby and I visited Best Friends~~~what a wonderful place for the animals and the staff are wonderful too~~~~

• tjmgyo

nope