Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Do you think im spoiled?

I have:

4 Coach Purses

2 Gucci Purses

14 Coah Shoes

1 Chanel Purse

3 Burberry Purses

3 Tiffany Necklaces

5 Tiffany Bracelets

4 Chanel sunglasses

40 AnF shirts

30 AnF knits

28 True Religion Jeans

5 Lucky Jeans

20 Hollister Shirts

15 AnF Shorts

19 Pink Sweatpants..

10 Havaianas

28 Hollister Hoodies

15 AnF Hoodies

16 Bebe Dresses

18 Juicy Hoodies

13 Juicy Sweatpants

12 Juicy Jeans

31 Kitson Shirts

oh and i got a mercedes benz for my b-day!

12 Lacoste Polos

30 Ralph Lauren Polos

14 Hollister Jeans

Million Dollar estate

malibu beach house

1000 weekly allowance

Juicy underwear

And a whole lott more..im just too lazy! lol!

i got to go shopping soon!

i got my bf to write the list out.. do you really think i would spend time away from shopping doing that?

you seriously think i would put how much my house is worth on yahoo answers?

Favorite Answer

ommg shut upp and get over yourself hunny.

and stop fuuckinnng lyinngg! :]

ok yes.

absolutely.

you need to take the time to look at the poverty in the world

hello!?

i mean seriously, your collection of juicy underwear is probably more than some people make a year.

not even kidding.

And if you're not telling the truth, stop wasting your time

do you realize how much money you waste on superficial materialistic things!?

not to yell at you, but take a reality check.

it makes me sick to know that people spend as much as you.

Do something useful with your money.

There are plenty of young innocent children in third world countries who worry about what or IF they will get a meal tonight. So take a reality check and use your money in a better way.

Splurging a little is ok when you want to treat yourself, but you are way over the top.

It honestly depends on how old you are. But in a way none of those fancy labels you have matters. No offence but SO much more could be done with that money!People today are so focused on labels and brand names. Imagine how many starving or sick children could be helped if you decided to not have 4 coach bags and 31 Kitson shirts. I think you should try selling some of your clothes and donating!

Think Of What A Difference That Money Could Make, either a)Get a "in season" purse

or...

b) Feed thousands of children?

The choice is yours!

• Nina

I think you are an average american teen. Unfortunately you are also one who is full of herself. It's fine to have those things, as long as they dont "define" you. Obviously you are insecure because you felt the need to list these items here...i'm not trying to put you down, I'm actually giving an honest opinion. You should work on your self esteem, and try not to be so shallow.

okay. just asking, but if you're that affluent, (which you probably arent) and you lived in an affluent area, wouldnt your house be more than 1 million dollars? cause cant buy an estate for 1 million dollars, sweetie.

sorry you have to make up lies to get attention.

na, I have all that too, and I'm a dude. U sound semi-poor. Do you need some money? what can you do with 1,000 a week? go to the movies a few times. LOL>. i'll give u a loan.

Wow that was a waste of 5 points.

Thanks for the 2 points darling! :))

• We all know the truth... the only reason u asked this question is to show off, so stfu and stop bragging...oh yh.. and u KNOW u dont have all that stuff..

• Santos

You're spoiled rotten, and you sure don't have much of

a life. You just wasted so much of your time by writing out

everything that you have. The answers to your question

won't be as thoughtful.

Ugh you only have one Million Dollar Estate?

why does it matter?

go get a life show off. this is a place for important questions not your stupidness