laloealv asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

what happens if u dont sign in for fantasy football draft?

the league im in is gona have the draft tomorrow n im not if i can have acess to the compute at the time

Favorite Answer

Your team will be drafted for you automatically. The best available player will be drafted for you and your starters will be filled first. So you will probably be the first team to pick a kicker. You can pre-rank your players though. Then yahoo, will use a list made up by you to pick your own team. I prefer to pre-rank in case I can't make the draft. But good luck!!!

If you like fantasy football, then you might get a kick out of this too. It's a little different but it's simple and fun. At least try this. Just click on the link...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=156129...

If I were you I'd just delete your team from the league and set up another time for when you think you'll be there...

I had one league where I accidentally set the draft time an hour earlier than I had wanted and ended up with not quite as good of a team as I would've liked...

%. in this order #a million Ladanian Tomlinson, #2 Steven Jackson, #3 Larry Johnson, #4 Shaun Alexander, #5 Brian Westbrook or Frank Gore. and that i actually do no longer think of Larry Johnson could have a sturdy 12 months because of the fact the final I heard he grow to be going to hold out for extra money. Steven Jackson is a beast and could pass at as quickly as. Shaun Alexander would desire to rebound large this 12 months after injuries hampered him and Matt Hasselbeck final season. Brian Westbrook is often an remarkable fantasy working back because of the fact he's extensively utilized as a receiver plenty. Frank Gore is a monster to deliver down reason for his stocky length and he's rapid. The 40 9' ers offense is going to advance with Q.B. Alex Smith getting a extra effective carry close of NFL ball, plus extra effective huge-outs, a healty Tight end, and the working interest would desire to be much less tense for Frank Gore because of the defenses spreading out. yet another sturdy decision is Clinton Portis, he grow to be injured final season bbut would desire to be as reliable as ever this season. sturdy success.

if u cant make it into the draft, set pre draft rankings and the computer will pick players accordingly

it will go to you're predraft list and pick the top players on your list if they are not already drafted

you have a life.