poll:have you ever dialed 911?

you can say why if you want.

no rude comments

please star

Favorite Answer

yes

Yep, It was an accident. I don't know how I managed to hit the 911 in a row. The phone was stuck inbetween the car seat and I was reaching for it and when I got it up I just closed it without looking next thing I know 911 is calling me back to see if it was a real emergency.

Yes many times over the years.

I was a victim in a Robbery

I saw a Burglary in progress

I saw a car injury accidents

a man saying he wanted to kill himself at a liquor store parking lot.

Yep, somebody threw a rock through our picture window and the rock landed on one of our cats. So I called 911.

Last year I had surgery that went bad.

I called them many times.

Some times just to pick me up off the floor

when I had fallen.

Sometimes I spent a few days

in the hospital, afterward

• ♥kt.

lol yeah I did when i was like 3 or 4 it was when my parents were teaching me to use it for emergencies and one time my mom wasn't in the room and I dialed it and hung up...i was like 3 so i didn't know they traced the call and they called back and my mom answered...and I got in trouble.

lol.

hey at least i learned it really worked.

=]

No, I haven't had to.....I have called the police to report minor, non-emergency things, like a stalled car or a broken traffic light.

yeah it was an accident tho! lol

my uncles number is 991 and i accidentally dialed 911! and then i hung up really fast and they came to my house. (i was like 10) and when they came to the door my dad was cutting an apple so when he went to answer the door he had a huge sharp knife in his hand! lol it was funnyy

• SoCal

yes, once when my uncle blew his hand off with a firework, another time years ago when me and my cousins were messing around with the phone and the last time was when my friends dad tried to jump one of our bikes off our ramps, he crashed and went face first into the cement, he was wearing glasses and they shattered all over his eyes, he couldn't see until the hospital took the glass fragments out.

yea when i was little. my parents were fighting and i didnt kno better. they came and gave me this lecture and gave me a stuffed animal. my little brother has to. when my mom was in the hospital we would mess with the pay phones, well my little brother dialed 911 and a police officer came up. he started to cry so bad . . . as a big sister i would hve to say it was funny.

No, I have never had an emergency. I hope I never have to call 911!