My 23 yr old brother has heart failure,does anyone know the leading heart surgeon in the Uk for a 2nd opinion?

My brother is in heart failure due to severe aortic regurgitation. I am seeking a second opinion as surgery is expected within the next few weeks. I'm struggling to find who is the leading heart consultant/surgeon in the UK to do this. Can anyone help?
2 answers 2