Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should I wait until after I turn 25 next month to buy a car, since insurance will be cheaper?

Basically, I'm wondering if I should wait until I'm 25 to buy a car, since then the insurance would be cheaper when I have to insure the car. Or does it really matter?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your insurance company will adjust your rate when you turn 25 and refund any overpayment.

• 7 years ago

Compare free quotes from dif companies at INSUREDEALS.INFO-

RE Should I wait until after I turn 25 next month to buy a car, since insurance will be cheaper?

Basically, I'm wondering if I should wait until I'm 25 to buy a car, since then the insurance would be cheaper when I have to insure the car. Or does it really matter?

• 7 years ago

You can save on your insurance by compare quotes at http://help.insureforeverybody.info/

RE Should I wait until after I turn 25 next month to buy a car, since insurance will be cheaper?

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

For free insurance quotes

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You can use INSURE-CHEAP.INFO to compare free quotes.

• alvarz
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

a month is not a long time to wait.

• 1 decade ago

to be safe, just wait for your bday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.