OMG wat do I DO??............?

Excited but what to do? Welll 6 months ago i met this gorgeous guy (in person not on the net) he was interested and so was i onli problem was different countries so we didnt act on it :( - he's put of long distance relationships coz of a bad experience he told me that before (he's over her btw) from the... show more Excited but what to do?
Welll 6 months ago i met this gorgeous guy (in person not on the net) he was interested and so was i onli problem was different countries so we didnt act on it :( - he's put of long distance relationships coz of a bad experience he told me that before (he's over her btw)
from the question title i think u guessed he's in london woooohooo andd wait for it staying at a house litterally 2 mins drive away from mine! :)
should i call? or wait for him to say hey im in town!?
even if i dont call him and he doesnt either im bound to see him at parties, events and even in the area..... yay dream come true!
but what do i do how should i react? how do i know if he's still interested without asking him? i'm gonna be myself obviously coz thats what attracted him in the first place but i just dunno
after reading this any advice come 2 mind...if any questions u wanna ask me to make things clearer go for it ;)

i've asked this before but didnt get much useful responses