Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

OMG wat do I DO??............?

Excited but what to do?

Welll 6 months ago i met this gorgeous guy (in person not on the net) he was interested and so was i onli problem was different countries so we didnt act on it :( - he's put of long distance relationships coz of a bad experience he told me that before (he's over her btw)

from the question title i think u guessed he's in london woooohooo andd wait for it staying at a house litterally 2 mins drive away from mine! :)

should i call? or wait for him to say hey im in town!?

even if i dont call him and he doesnt either im bound to see him at parties, events and even in the area..... yay dream come true!

but what do i do how should i react? how do i know if he's still interested without asking him? i'm gonna be myself obviously coz thats what attracted him in the first place but i just dunno

after reading this any advice come 2 mind...if any questions u wanna ask me to make things clearer go for it ;)

i've asked this before but didnt get much useful responses

Best Answer

Definatly wait for him to come to you! Just turn up to a couple of places you think he might go to with a few freinds or one close mate and make out you haven't noticed him at first when you walk in and make a concious effort to dance and smile a lot but don't flirt with other guys you could risk looking a bit trashy and don't drink to much so you've got your head screwed on when he finally does come and talk to you and don't forget to be honest obviously don't declare your love for him or anything but just say something like " so how long are you here for?" or hey I'm off in a bit but do you fancy grabbing some lunch this week? that's the best I can think anyway Hope it helps : )

I agree . . take his guy meat & placed it on your mouth till the warriors pop out for a victory march... He will recognize it then... If that doesnt paintings then get an additional lady into mattress w. the 2 of ya. Good good fortune & keep in mind to 'have a tendency the stepchildren' even as you're doin it.

OMG

Calm down, and don't brag over the Internet, it's just sad.

If he cares at all about you, he'll call considering the fact he's in London and I'm assuming he knows you live there, so unless he's got like 200 other "friends" who also live in London he'll probably give you a ring sometime, be patient.

call him (:

you make the move dont wait for him