Why do Greek men have a reputation of being hot, while our women are just reputed for being ok?

The general idea of Greek men outside of Greece has been that they are usually goodlooking, representing the 'tall, dark and handsome" look... "make good lovers''..."looks like a Greek God"..masculine, Mediteranean,.and etc.. But the general idea of Greek women outside of Greece... show more The general idea of Greek men outside of Greece has been that they are usually goodlooking, representing the 'tall, dark and handsome" look... "make good lovers''..."looks like a Greek God"..masculine, Mediteranean,.and etc..

But the general idea of Greek women outside of Greece is of being fat and hairy!!! Believe me i have heard of that idiotic stereotype about Greek women many times!

I have heard lots more women saying that Greek men are hot, than men saying Greek women are hot.... why is there this view about us ?? It takes BOTH parents to make a goodlooking kid, not one!!! I dont get why some people would make such statements like that.