GIRLS fall in love faster, but GUYS fall harder?

Yesterday I was talking to my best guy mate. He said that girls fall in love faster than guys do. And that guys fall harder in love than girls do.

That girls fall in and out of love more quickly than guys. And that though it may take guys longer to fall in love, when they do they fall harder. And that it's harder for them to leave in a relationship.

I just wanted to get your thoughts/opinions on this. Now I'm talking about LOVE and relationships. Not flings or things that aren't serious.

Thanks-XOXO

• Peter
    Favorite Answer

This is very true, a woman will sit there and realize to herself that the guy is no longer for her, set up a time period for herself to get over him, then break things off with him and be over him before even a week goes by. Meaning she can fall in love with another guy within a few month period shortly after her last break up, where as a guy takes losing a woman he loves to heart. It sucks for us because we think about how our women made us feel and how they motivated us to be a better person, and guys think about all the nice things that the 2 of them did together.

Men and women are just built differently, its why I've learned that with women, you always let them fall harder in love with you and you have to hold your love back from them at a safe distance in order for things to work out ok. As long as they always love you more then you love them, then things seem to work out better I've noticed.

• Ha
      6 years agoReport

LOL XD these battles of the minds.
      Thanks for the heads up. XD
      Hahahahahaha :)))

Well believe it or not girls like me fall hard to faster and harder! I love my boyfriend so much that i cant be without him and we are both in love and cant just leave like that.

well actually my boyfriend said "i love you" way before i was ready to say it though we think back on it now and he says that he really didn't feel that way... he just thought he did... but when we were both ready (which was somehow at the exact same time) we said it and i do believe feel exactly the same way so i guess almost disporved that theory lol

hope this helps!

=]

It is true. Be careful though, a lot of guys associate sex with love.

• Ana

Very very true. I found that out from personal experience.

True

I have the same problem take it slow it might work if you rush it it might blow up there in your face and she might not talk you again

i think it's the opposite though.... guys fall in love faster but girls fall harder.

Hmm.. before this question I didn't think much of a difference of the two.....

i have never thought of it that way. but it is soooo true. i think it descibes relationships perfectly.