GIRLS fall in love faster, but GUYS fall harder?

Yesterday I was talking to my best guy mate. He said that girls fall in love faster than guys do. And that guys fall harder in love than girls do. That girls fall in and out of love more quickly than guys. And that though it may take guys longer to fall in love, when they do they fall harder. And that it's... show more Yesterday I was talking to my best guy mate. He said that girls fall in love faster than guys do. And that guys fall harder in love than girls do.
That girls fall in and out of love more quickly than guys. And that though it may take guys longer to fall in love, when they do they fall harder. And that it's harder for them to leave in a relationship.

I just wanted to get your thoughts/opinions on this. Now I'm talking about LOVE and relationships. Not flings or things that aren't serious.

Thanks-XOXO