Why is Amare the best PF?

I could say a million thinks but ill let

you guys judge instead

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

tim duncan plays center idk why they list em as a pf and kevin garnett is good but ill take amare over duncan idk if ill take em over garnett but no1 can deny how much of a beast amare is if any1 on here can name a player than can defend amare then ill give you that and dont say dwight howard cuz amare averages better numbers than dwight does against amare gosh and amare is sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well I personally think Dwight Howard is the best natural PF, but he plays center. And I also think Tim Duncan and KG are better than Amare. But he's good because he can take over games with his scoring and throw down some sweet dunks for a big guy.

• He might be the best upcoming PF (unless you consider Howard a PF in which case he is the best upcoming PF) but for the next year or so i'd still take duncan or KG over him even if they are old because they are both hall of famer PF and two of the best bigs to ever play the game

• 1 decade ago

I agree with Noah M.

Currently he isn't the best PF in the NBA (arguably) but in a year or two he will be considered the best PF in the NBA hands down. I hope you don't mean the best PF in history because if that was the case there would be a hand full of guys ahead of him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Because he is very explosive offensively he is athletic he has a great jump shot he is quick he blocks shots and he is just an unstoppable force. Amare Stoudemire is a beast. He just strives be to be #1. He return to the NBA after to 2 microfracture knee surgeries that is rare in the NBA.

• 1 decade ago

Im not gonna hate, Amare is good but hes has Steve Nash who creates a lot of good shots for him, and KG was a beast alone in Minnesota, and Tim has MVP and 4 rings under his belt, Amare is good but not as good as these guys.

• 1 decade ago

He is the best because he isnt those PF's who just stand in the paint all day and has the mobility of 4 steps. He can go outside and shoot a 15 footer, and he can go inside and bang it in. he is versatile.

• 1 decade ago

Tim Duncan is the best PF in the leauge

• Ryan
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

1. Duncan

2. KG

3. Amare

• 1 decade ago

he has played by far the best since the all-star break, i've seen some of his games and he dominates all competition, he is too big and quick for the power forwards and if they put a center on him he will use his speed and agility to score

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.