Strings in poop?

I'm starting to become a little concerned. I know this is graphic too... Over the last week when I crap, I see all of these string things in it (like the length fron the tip of your thumb to were it bends, so like an inch). It's yellow. I know this is too big for pin worms. and they have never moved. My... show more I'm starting to become a little concerned. I know this is graphic too...

Over the last week when I crap, I see all of these string things in it (like the length fron the tip of your thumb to were it bends, so like an inch). It's yellow. I know this is too big for pin worms. and they have never moved. My @ss doesn't itch and I even put on gloves and looked closely at a few of them today...They seem to branch off (like a torn blade of grass) as if it could be some type of fiber thing and when I pulled on it, they are insane hard to break, leading me to think they aren't worms. I even got to the point where I put them under my microscope and they really don't look like the internet pictures of parasites. They are like thick hair size.

All I can think of for 2 weeks, I've been eating pinapple. Could the fibers not digest?

I'm so confused and really don't want to go to the dr as I'm 18 and don't want to tell my mom unless I'm 100% sure.
Update: Serious answers only and I always choose best.

AND DON'T JUST SAY GO TO THE DR!!!!
Update 2: I have had a corn on the cob about a week ago too, but I didn't think those fiber strands could still be there