Sydtn
Sydtn asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What's Your Daily Hair Routine?

What's your daily routine to get your hair the way it is?

Do you like your hair?

Im just wondering, and bored.

Favorite Answer

I basically shower with redkin shampoo and then the conditioner. Then, I get out of the shower and wrap a dry towel turban style over my hair for 10 minutes to soak up the wetness. Then, I put in Leave in Conditioner and since I have side bangs, I put heat resistant spray on my side bangs.

Then, I take mouse and rub it from the roots to the ends of my bangs. After, I take a blow dryer and kinda blow dry my side bangs and ruffle it until its almost dry and then I take one of those round brushes and put it under my bangs and blow dry again. Then, I put away the brush and blow dry it again while messing with it until it is completely dry. And then I sweep it to the other side and walla! perfect side bangs.

Then, I just leave the rest of my hair to air dry and curl and when it is dry, I spray the top with heat resistant spray and straighten only the very top. (since my hair is slightly curling on the bottom.)

Notice that I never comb or brush my hair. (besides my bangs) not even once. :-) Until I have to shower again. Then, I brush my hair and it poofs and I shower with no knots in my hair. and repeat the process. :-)

Hope I helped in some way!

• tedman

Brown with blond highlights Thick high quality strands in basic terms above shoulders with fringe My on a daily basis recurring comprises taking a bathtub, blow drying it so the back and aspects finally end up and the suitable layer has volume and flips inward, making valuable the bangs (fringe) all bypass forward. Then i exploit a curling iron (one million one million/2 in) to be sure lots of the bangs bypass over my correct eye, and a small section bypass in the direction of the left (parted some distance left). Then I fluff and spray. This new decrease is a discomfort interior the butt notwithstanding it relatively is stunning as hell!

• Stormi

Shower; apply volumizing mousse; blow-dry hair as straight as possible; flat-iron hair; apply hair wax to bangs; tease hair; hairspray it; tease hair again; hairspray hair all over. Yeah, it's pretty time consuming. And my hair is alright. I want it a different color...and possibly choppier layers :).

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtK2J...

brush, flat-iron it, apply a volumizing hairspray to the roots after ive sectioned it off in small pieces, spray hairspray on roots, blow dry roots, mess it up some to get the volume right, light hairspray, and then i put a bow on :) or add two braids.

shower (wash and condition), blow dry and then straighten. After the straightening I spray some hair spray on to fix the frizz.

Shower..brush..blow dry..straighten..

and yeah most of the time

i have staight hair i make it wavy and curly looks really nice or usualy i just pit it in a pony tail

wash. dry. brush. move on.

maybe that's why my hair looks so bad.

I'm bald. Die your hear red. Its hot.