anderson asked in TravelAsia PacificMalaysia · 1 decade ago

Do you have crush on someone when you are 12yrs or younger?

What is your story?

i still thinking back now...:( orang tua mudah lupe :p

Mine , i think was standard 4 . its my land lord daughter :p.

We rent a double story bangalow (up stairs) she live downstaris and we hang around a lot :p

• Jeffy
    Favorite Answer

^

hm....

i've got a crush on 3 super handsome boys called kenneth, kelvin & wandy since i was in primary 2...

(i know la..im greedy,but what to do? crush only mah....)

then, wandy was transferred to other school at primary 3..

i was super heartbroken loh..but nevermind, still got the other 2 guys mah..right?]

eh..kenneth also moved overseas at primary 4..

i thought to myself..haiyo cham la..only left 1 guy (crush)..not fun liao...

then at primary 5, i was seated next to kelvin the whole year..

of course no hanky panky la..we were just kids mah,just had those.."u wan milky rabbit sweet? i give you some hor.."

even though it was my last rabbit sweet..

primary 6,my crush was seated next to me again leh!

reaching may..almost school holiday, he confessed to me that he likes me!

(in indo, end of school year is at may..where as spore & msia is at end of th year.)

of course i was over the moon la..

but then again...end of primary school,i moved to singapore...

T_T

so much so for crushes and secret loves...

haiz

Yep when i was 3rd grade i loved her and she loved me when graduation day at grade 3 i gave her flowers we hugged many times she is still my girlfriend from now she calls me babe i also call her babe my group of jock students in school are still my best friends and they are still my classmates they had girlfriends too my girlfriend demi is really sweet she is sexy and skinny well im normal and riped muscles i got her at grade 3

at the basketball gym when i let the team win

Yes. I have a crush on my classmate since darjah 1 haha.... We love to talk to each other and laugh together. I think he might also have a crush on me *blushing*.. We became best friend ever since and he's getting married in the near future and i'll be there. All the crush2 thing disappeared when we enter secondary school. Haha... even more choices and crush here and there.

Yeah,, i had,, when i was 11,, he was the head prefect of the skool,, he was 12,, team captain of the football and rugby,, i bought him a gift,, he made a general announcement in skool,, humiliated me and threw the gift right at my face in front of every one,, claiming that im a fat tomboy,really put me into depression,, ,

more than 11 years has passed,, and i saw him at the Penang bridge run last year,, (i ran,, he didnt),,, He could not recognise me since i have totally transformed into who ever i am now,, he looks fat,, pathethic,, and im earning triple than he is now,, anyway,, i smiled at him,, and when he walked towards me,, i just walked away,, letting him admire my back,, LMAO!! And that was the best feeling i had last year,, .

yes it would have been in primary five. his name was indera kayangan, from indonesia. we were partners along with another girl in all the maths competition among primary schools in daerah level or even higher level.

he was awesome, fat and tall and cool but of all he was brilliant.

i think he most probably liked the other girl.

no follow up story - he went back to indonesia in primary six

yeah.. i remember one cute girl from my sekolah agama rakyat hehe.. i,m always came early just to see her walk into the classroom but on that time i can't hardly speak to her.. just "pandang-pandang jeling-jeling" haha..same with her.. just smile back at me silently.. to shy la.. everyday i do the same thing untill i get to enter a boarding school.. i never get to see her after that.

Suddently i saw her again couples of days ago with her children.. than i realise that "alamak.. terlepas la pulokk" haha. If i just take the first step.. she might be hapily with me huhu..

Source(s): My monkey love diary

Yeah, many pathetic crushes on boys from the neighbourhood who weren't even aware I existed. I just ogled them from afar...

• amy

i had crush(es) with one boy before standard 3 and another one after standard 3. rarely talk to them but i always tried to do works together.

both of them are married now (with their girls la..not married together) haha~

I got a crush during my Third Grade (9 yrs. old)

...and have my first girlfriend in my Fifth Grade (11 yrs. old)

• jimmy

Yes ! When I was 8 years old....a girl from 1 class above....Hmmmm...