Proxy site that I can go into so I can go on Bebo,Facebook at work when its blocked I've tried everything?

I have tried every proxy site I know haven't been successful at all. This is what it says when I try a proxy site "Your page is blocked due to a security policy that prohibits access to category Remote Proxies." I work at a company that has an IT department, so they're smart and I have no... show more I have tried every proxy site I know haven't been successful at all. This is what it says when I try a proxy site
"Your page is blocked due to a security policy that prohibits access to category Remote Proxies."

I work at a company that has an IT department, so they're smart and I have no idea how they can block every single proxy site.

PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!!! Can someone tell me a proxy site that will definately work.