whats the best cheap chin up/pull up bar to buy?

a good but cheap pull up bar.

i know i guy who has a chin up bar that he purchaed for $20...and he's been using it for years.

but i stil wanted more opinions before i brought one.

thxs

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The sell ones at walmart (they got it on the website more than in stores) that is less than 20 dollars, and it supports atleast 300lbs. So in this case cheaper can be better lol, rather than $50 dollars for a steel bar taht doesn't even feel good on the hands..

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Cheap Chin Up Bar

• 4 years ago

Hi the only drink which will get you plastered fast is cider to be blunt scrumpy cider that has been brewed in a vat on a farm here back in the united kingdom where half a cow has been eaten by the bugs in the apple juice. which makes cider with natural yest. somerset cider is deadly stuff, not like the gnats water you aussies drink. which is just a chemical beer made from glucose and wort. so get the apples and crush them in an old barrel and brew your own it will make you go blind as it is so strong. don't forget the half a cow and a few dead rats that fell in attracted by the smell.. us pommies know how to get plastered without much expenditure at all about 1 pound a gallon.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

whats the best cheap chin up/pull up bar to buy?

a good but cheap pull up bar.

i know i guy who has a chin up bar that he purchaed for $20...and he's been using it for years.

but i stil wanted more opinions before i brought one.

thxs

Source(s): whats cheap chin pull bar buy: https://shortly.im/TpE8G
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.