Would you date someone with a baby on the way?

I would NOT. I'm just asking because I know this woman (single and childless) who was dealing with a guy she met that was a soon to be father.

That's too much potential drama. I would never tolerate it.

True, you will NEVER be the first person in your significant other's life.

Sa_San: I agree. The guy was a dog for even approaching her. I had one like that try to step to me a few months back. And to top it off, he lives in the basement of the baby mother's parents house, haha- he claims everyone else lived upstairs. I kept it moving. How ridiculous!

• Sa_San
    Favorite Answer

Hell to the No. That's just asking for too much drama. And the guy isn't right to go and look to date when he has a baby on the way. He should have waited a few months after the baby is born. You know some people re-bond after they have a child.

MML: You were right for not giving that guy your attention. That's terrible to live in the girl's family's house and still looking to mess around. How stupid can he be? He is just asking for drama.

No because someone I know got married after they had a kid that lived with them and the step mom always feels kind of left out and like her kids aren't as important as his

No, kids = extra baggage, why would I want to compete for attention with a baby and/or kids?

yes im ina relationship with som1 who does have a baby n its kool b-c he take care if his baby so that y im so kool with it my parents hate that but it about me bein happy

Source(s): ME
  • chuck

dating a girl thats pregnant is like trying to drive a car thats already been wrecked.

No way, nothing but drama.

I would not.