How much is your average electric bill for a 2 bedroom apartment?

Me and my boyfriend just moved into our new apartment yesterday and we were wondering what we can expect to pay for our electric bill? We live in southern california so im sure that means its going to be more expensive lol we have a wall AC and our stove runs on gas. We dont use the air very often since we both... show more Me and my boyfriend just moved into our new apartment yesterday and we were wondering what we can expect to pay for our electric bill? We live in southern california so im sure that means its going to be more expensive lol we have a wall AC and our stove runs on gas. We dont use the air very often since we both work and dont get home till about 6 monday - friday. We would like to keep this bill as low as possible so if anyone has any suggestions on how we could do that it would be great :)