Guys: If you are turning 20, an exchange student...and somewhat shy, what would you do for your birthday?

I have an exchange student living with me for the summer. He speaks Russian and English but does not know anyone but my family in the near vicinity.

I would like to take him somewhere for his birthday for something fun to do. While spending money isn't a big issue, I think that something less expensive would be better (he has limited cash and is saving to buy a computer before he leaves).

What would you do for him? I am not 20 anymore, I don't know what guys do for fun at that age.

Suggestions?

He is a linguistics major, likes girls, already goes to the gym, has only my computer that he borrows daily. I have access to university settings.

Favorite Answer

Bring him somewhere breathtaking... It doesn't have to be far. Just take him somewhere in the general vicinity that is a great spot.

I'm goint to Spain next year as an exchange student, and I would be grateful if someone took me somewhere amazing.

Source(s): Turning 21 in a month

He's Russian and a college student? Take him to a party and get hammered. That works no matter what age you are and in college. Maybe even get him a little action? Nothing says happy birthday like getting some!

Go to Parks, watch movies, eat in the restaurant, go to gym, go to mall and talk, buy him a laptop!!! Good luck on the date!!

im turning 19 in september and I guess I would like a concert or something like that.