List of good multiplayer wii games?

Please give me some names of the games that include multiplayer and that are FUN !

I have:

SUPER SMASH BRAWL

SUPER MARIO GALAXY(although it's not so much of a multiplayer game)

WII PLAY

Im thinking of getting MARIO AND SONIC AT THE OLYMPICS

Favorite Answer

Mario and Sonic Olympics is fun but kind of difficult. Here is a list of good multiplayer games: (I'm assuming that you have wii sports and a couple of nunchucks.)

RAYMAN RAVING RABBIDS (1 OR 2)

MARIO PARTY 8

MARIO KART

MARIO BASEBALL also looks cool but not out yet.

Tiger woods Golf is also good if you like sports games.

At the moment though, the market would say Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Guitar Hero 3 have got some of the best mltiplayer/co-op and online setups going right now.

For really good (not online) multiplayer (besides the above and Wii Sports) I really like The Simpsons, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games and LEGO Indiana Jones.

Mario Galaxy and Zack and Wiki have got a multiplayer mode that lets the second player "help" in different ways. Check out the metacritic link below and click on the game for more details.

If you are looking for other (not necessarily multiplayer) really good Wii games, I own 9 of the top 10 rated Wii games from Metacritic.com (see link below). I wouldn't rate them in that order, but if your looking for good games you could do worse by not checking out this site.

Hope this helps!

• Pig

Battalion Wars 2

Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2

Mario Strikers: Charged

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Mario Kart Wii

Boom Blox

Mario Kart Wii

If you're looking for a good multiplayer game (other than Brawl), definately look into Mario Kart. I've played Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, and I wasn't all that impressed. Some of the events were fun...

Aside from Brawl, Mario Kart offers the best multiplayer experience, IMO. You may also want to check out RockBand.

a really good multiplayer game is battalion wars 2

also there is guitar hero, and Mario strikers charged

Source(s): i have all of these games

mario party 8

mario kart wii.