driving on a suspended dui license in phx, az?

ok...so, my license are suspended for a dui i got 1/12 ago...and just the other day, i got pulled over for speeding on the 101...the officer seen that my license were suspended...but decided not to arrest me than and there. so now i have to pay my speeding ticket...but worst of all, i have to go to court:( is there any way to avoid jail time in my situation??

• John G
    Favorite Answer

I know of someone that had a similar situation to you. He had a DUI in Arizona and got his license suspended for 90 days (30 days no driving, then 60 days on a restricted license). Two months into his suspension, he got pulled over for a license plate light being out. He didn't do any jail time, or get any additional license suspension, but had to pay a $200 fine. He was driving on his restricted license at the time and wasn't going just back and forth to work or school.

It will be up to the judge whether you do jail time or not. The court also can revoke or suspend your license for a longer period of time. The DMV can also suspend or revoke your license even if the court doesn't. It is possible you may get away with just paying a fine. If that happens, consider yourself lucky.

1

Source(s): Criminal Record Search Database : http://criminalrecords.raiwi.com/?UWQF
  • Lynn

Consider yourself lucky that you aren't sweating it out in

Sheriff Arpayo's famous 'tent city' right now. And pay your

fine or whatever they demand in court. The good sheriff likes

to treat everyone the same, suspected felon, thief, what have

you. And you'll get to dine on baloney sandwiches, twice a

day, and those times are stretched far beyond human existance for hunger. Some see no harm in his sadistic treat-

ment of anyone incarcerated. People have a long wait, til they

have their case viewed before the judge. You can't get good

representation, since attorneys provided tend to side with

the people they work for.

So even if you have to spend time in jail, know you have

earned the time, and do the time, to be free and clear. Just

be glad you didn't hit a pedestrian. They would be throwing

away the key, after putting you in prison. I hope you learn

from this experience. They don't give second chances.

Verifying criminal record database can really helps to find your required data online. It wont takes more than a few seconds to show any record you need. Moreover its an easy way to find out if someone has a criminal record.

Reports key features includes :

Arrest & convictions

Felonies & misdemeanor

Sex offenders

Mug shots

Criminal driving infractions

Court and probation records

And lot more.

Visit Here : http://criminalrecords.infosearchdetective.com/

100% Confidential & Super Fast Results!

• Dave

Dumb move for driving; Period! Once the judge notices your license suspension you'll, no doubt, get, at least, a one year license revocation and probably 60-90 days jail time! Did ya' actually think you were "bullet proof." and would Not get stopped again. Sad case of very, very poor judgment!!!

• .

The police officer failed to do his job. You should have been charged with driving under suspension. Most likely the judge will clear up that mistake in court. You need to get o good lawyer to have much of a chance in Maricopa County.

Source(s): Retired LEO

Disregard the law...not once, but twice. Hope the judge throws the book at you.

Criminal Record Search Database - http://infosearchdetective.com/

• GWB

Your butt should have went to jail!

You have no respect for my life!

Jail, lock you up, and yes you are going to jail!

I hope not.