does n e 1 have n e cute baby stories??

well i havent had a baby yet ... ive been trying but it hasnt happend and ive been on y/a reading some stories about babys in the womb with attitudes lol and giving birth and all that... i think its fun to read... does n e one have n e fun stories about there babys wile or after pregnancy???

Favorite Answer

Lol.....at my 20 week ultrasound appointment I told the doctor that i definitely wanted to find out the sex, if the baby was cooperating.....it was perfect because as soon as she put the prode on my belly she said, "You are definitely having a boy!" My son was spread eagle and she caught him from underneath, and it was very clear that there were things between his little legs! I guess he knew how excited my husband and I were to find out what we were having and wanted to make it easy!

• Missy

okay, I still have 7 weeks to go with my child but I DO have a story for you.

About 3 years ago I was babysitting a friends child who was about a year and a half old at the time. Old enough to start walking around and getting into things you know?

Well I was on the computer in my friends bedroom and he was behind me on the floor "watching" tv and playing with some random toys. The toys made noises like beeps and boops and stuff.

Well after a few minutes I didn't hear the noises anymore and so I turned around to see what he was doing.

He had apparently reached under my friends pillow on her bed and had gotten ahold of her vibrator and was chewing on it!!

Needless to say that I decided not to let the kid in her bedroom anymore for playtime. ^_^

Boy i have a lot lol but i'll tell this one. My husband and i were waiting for my son to smile for the first time for real. You know not just one of those gassy smiles. My husband came home from work one night picked him up and he had the biggest grin on his face. All the way from ear to ear. Its great!!!! I love having a son. He's 5 months old now and he plays the throw it on the floor and pick it up game. But its so funny to watch him purpusly throw his toys on the floor. Its while im cleaning and he might want some attention so he throws his toys in the floor from his swing or his walker and cries so i give it back to him and the throws it on the floor and cries. he does this with his bottle and almost any toy that i give him.

My husband's aunt has had two sets of twins. Her last set was two boys and they are now 16 years old. Well, one is the typical "wild" twin. Always getting into some sort of trouble. And the other is a very calm, laid back twin. She has an ultrasound picture of them that is so cute and stays true to their image today. In the picture the nice twin is sucking his thumb and the other twin has one of his hands raised towards the other twin and it looks like he is flipping him off! It is so cute and funny! His aunt said she knew from that moment on she would have a problem with that twin!

My daughter Marley didn't meet my parents until just yesterday, at 5 weeks old. She's just starting to learn how to smile and we've been loving it. She was asleep in her carseat and my mom wanted to take pictures. She got out the camera and aimed to take the photo. She said "Marley, we love you pretty girl!" and all of a sudden my daughter opened her big blue eyes, gave her the BIGGEST smile, and then once the picture was taken, went back to sleep. It was seriously the funniest thing, my parents were talking about it the whole morning. Babies are amazing! Also, while I was pregnant the nurses at my OBGYN called her Beckham because everytime they tried to take her heartbeat she would kick the doppler lol

haha, my nephew which is 15 months old, well he's full of suprises.

When I was babysitting him he was fine at first. Playing with his toys. I took him for a walk. etc., but all of the sudden he started crying. He was chewing on his fingers so I supposed that he was teething again. I gave him baby Tylenol so it would make him stop crying after 30 minutes. 30minutes later, he was still crying. I had remember that his sneakers were small on him, and yet he was still wearing them. I took of his little sneakers.All of a sudden, the crying started to go away.I held him for a while, and he fell asleep. He slept on me for about an hour or so. When he woke up, he started punching the wall. He suddenly went back to sleep. He woke up AGAIN and started punching the wall. Then he fell back asleep. So on. Finally, his daddy ( my brother ) came to pick him up. he grabbed the little booger from me, and he woke up. *slaps head*. Well atleast I won't have to deal with him for 2 more days. *slightly grins*.

Being pregnant is a really surreal experience. You hear the heartbeat and see the ultrasound pictures but it's still really hard to grasp that there's a human being growing inside of you. My first real wakeup to this fact was when I was at work. I was leaning over my desk and I went to sit up straight and stretch out my back but I couldn't move!! My son had a hold of one of my ribs and wouldn't let go... I was stuck in a hunchback position!! It was really crazy!!

AT my last sono 6/6/08 my lil baby put on a show for everyone and when he/she was tired he/she took a deep breath and placed the hands under the head as if it was going to sleep

I've had alot of scans due to me carryin alot of water and it last week when we had one she kept kicking the handheld scan thing wherever the sonergrapher put it, like she was hiding from the paporazzi.... she was moving around so much. it took ages for them to get all the info they needed.

Luckliy everythings back to normal :)

I was laying on the bed at about 20 weeks with my partner and he was complaining that the baby never kicks for him everytinme he feels my belly... he went on for about 10 mins. then he put his head on my belly and said 'i don't think wants to make contact with me just yet' and then he felt a big kick on the side of his head. he was over joyed for ages.

I hope you concieve soon.Keep at it, it takes some ppl lonher to concieve but don't stress as that wont help and just enjoy having sex and keeping healthy for now.

My best friend is pregnant and during her ultrasound her little boy was laying in her belly sucking is thumb all through the ultrasound. The pictures are so cute. It is just amazing.