Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in *** on line 1?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Here is the code.... <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" ...show more
Update : I fixed it =) ... I just had to go through and delete the first line on ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
That error is a php error - not html. However it likely means that in your php script (whatever it may be) you have used a " or ' quotation on the first line where it is not expected. Sorry but thats the best answer unless you provide the code thats relevant.

Asker's rating & comment

4 out of 5
He told me the most he could with the information that I gave. I'm sure if I included more information, he probably would've been able to assist me farther
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• Tom answered 2 months ago
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/55/5274055/html/includes/m... on line 141 DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS ERROR CODE......
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock