Ive read the Twilight series and half of the vampire chronicles by anne rice, what other books would i injoy?

i only just got into reading now that i have found a stile that i injoy, the vampire, were wolf, horror, romace kind of thing.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dracula by Bram Stoker

Stardust by Neil Gaiman

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

The Vampire Diaries series is just like the Twilight Series (some even say that Stephenie Meyer has stolen stuff from VD's, especially some of the characters). LJ Smith wrote 5 books and has 2 more coming out next year and the year after.

• 1 decade ago

I read mostly romance, so I would recommend Lynn Viehl (you do need to read this series in order). Hers are laced with elements of romantic suspense. I would also recommend J.R. Ward (you can pretty much read the first 3 out of order, but after that, you will need to stick to the order in which they come out). Both these series are a bit on the graphic side, though. So if you don't like that, then it will be better to skip. Both involve vampires.

If you like shifters.changelings, Christine Warren's The Others series and Nalini Singh's Changeling/Psy series are quite good. Neither is too graphic.

• 1 decade ago

Blue Bloods - Melissa de la Cruz

Peeps - Scott Westerfeld

Masquerade - Melissa De La Cruz

Uglies - Scott Westerfield

Blue Is for Nightmares - Laurie Faria Stolarz

Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr

A Certain Slant of Light - Laura Whitcomb

Demon in My View - Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Rebel Angels - Libba Bray

City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare

Source(s): www.whatshouldireadnext.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The best vampire book is Salem's Lot by Stephen King and the original Dracula. Vampires aren't supposed to be romantic!

Twilight is like vampires who are vegetarians!

• 1 decade ago

Try reading the 'Anita Blake' books by Laurel K. Hamilton. The vampires are sexy and the mix with today's world is great. Based on the titles you mentioned, y ou'll like her as an author.

Source(s): I love books better than TV - even better than food!
  • 1 decade ago

I suggest the 'Secret Circle' trilogy by L.J Smith. It's about a coven of teenage witches living in a small town, yet deals with teenage issues including romance between characters, betrayel and power struggles. Hope you enjoy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should read the vampire kisses series they are great books and after the long vampire books lik thoughs its a good break and there are 5 so far so you can enjoy them for a long time

Source(s): luv vampire books they are awesome
  • 1 decade ago

I've read quite a few some of those are

Uninvited

Peeps

Shattered mirror

Boys that bite

House of night series

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should read "the host" it's by the same author as twilight. it's really good. i love twilight. can't wait for the movie to come out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.