Anonymous

Why do you love Lebanon so much?

I just am attracted to this country and I would never leave no matter what...there's something so amazing about the people (yes the people are really nice) and the country is so beautiful and rich with history.

Favorite Answer

Lebanon is a beautiful country.

Her people are friendly and her culture is rich.

Her people fought long & hard for their independence from Syria.

At one time Beirut was the absolute crown jewel of the middle east.

A modern cosmopolitan city filled with wonderful street bazaars, museums,

fountains and a first class university of higher learning.

The 'Cedars of Lebanon' are one of the natural wonders of the plant world.

It is tragic to see how the last 50 years of war & strife have destroyed the

land and the economy.

Yet, Lebanon's people remain ever resilient and filled with resolve to one day

restore their ravaged homeland to it's former beauty and glory.

I wish them the greatest success in this endeavor.

I was married to a Lebanese man for 18 years. I do not miss this marriage.

But I continue to have great affection for Lebanon & her citizens.

I am lebanese, born in Canada and I currently live in Lebanon. I hate Lebanon. I hate it from the bottom of my heart, that is how much I love it. Those who are going to click "unlike" are pieces of **** that don't understand the meaning of my phrase so keep reading before clicking the stupid button. Lebanon is a country that isn't artificial like U.A.E., all those wonderfull places are just amazing like Baalbeck, Jeita Grotto and (to me) "2al3et Sour". So Lebanon is not fake like some other countries and what you like about this country is it's natural beauty. People love and care for you a lot here more then expected for no reason at all. Now why I hate it? Tell me between all of you, who love Lebanon, how many of you have seen one of those places I named? Personnally, i hae seen none. My parents have seen the London Eye, Niagara Falls and the Eiffel tower but we have never seen one of those places. Why that is? 2al3et Sour is destroyed by some ****** up people not gonna name names, you know them. And for the other two, well no lebanese ever gave us and a bunch of other people, the opportunity to see them. Another reason why i hate lebanon, The Government. Before you respond, when and how did the government EVER help you? All those politicians care about is their image and how they look on TV. Finally, recently a couple of changes and efforts were put up for the electricity and the internet connection. Besides that, how many are left on the streets, starving to death, when "Monsieur Le President" is looking at himself in the mirror? And Don't you dare say "oh she is with aoun" or "oh she is with geagea" or even "she is a terrorist" because you just did not take a second to think about what i wrote. I will tell you with who i am. I follow The Lebanese Army. You are like "WTF? Those aren't politicians!" Well, they are the only ones that i respect. They will save you without wanting to know from where you are, what you have done, and asking who you follow. When you will ask all those question before trying to help someone.

Celtic tart said it all & said it very well..

Yes , it is sad but one thing that years of war has not killed ie the Lebanese spirit.

They will rise from the ashes of the past ..

Source(s): J...

I love Lebanon for its hummos and tabbouli

I do love me some Lesbians but not so much some lebanon

Yes. Leb guys are hot.

I don't love them that much, they are okay, and i have no problem with them.

they stand up against the fight against israel.

Source(s): Spain is the best!

i like them but not so much and i hop them well

its the good hash