How do you get rid of sun spots?
Well whenever its hot outside or i have just washed my face, white, dry spots appear on my face in some places. I'm 14, is this unusaul at this age? How do I get rid of them?
Any products or things that would help this problem?
Are these even sun spots?
I don't have time to go to the doctor by the way.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Here are some simple tips on how to get rid of those persistent dark spots:
1. Use sunscreen daily with SPF 15 or higher. It is always wise to block the sun that darkens our skin. This will also minimize our risk of acquiring skin cancers.
2. Do not pick your pimples or zits since this will lead to scarring.
3. Use a skin lightener product. Below are some of the top rated skin lightener products that are effective and safe at treating dark spots, aging spots, skin discolorations.
For more info on the best product to use, go to http://www.amazingacnecure.com/dark_spots.html
- 1 decade ago
When I was young I suffer from the same and I recommend you to use sunblock, thus you need to get one that is not so greasy. Avoid the sun in your face, eventually the white spots are going to disappear.Source(s): self-experience
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
It could be eczema, dry skin. Use a moisturizer with sunscreen after washing your face.
- 1 decade ago
oh my gosh,
i have the same problem!
im fifteen though,
but anywho, i have a sunspot on my arm
and well i have been putting anti-itching cream on
it so it won't become a scar, but it hasn't gone away
for about a month now...
idk how that helps lol but i just wanted to share.