Uh, you know, uh, uh, should Obama, uh, seek the help of a speech therapist?

My boy sounds like a dunce when he's not reading from a teleprompter.

Favorite Answer

Yes.

It is a scientifically proven sign that someone is LYING.

I'm sure it's hard to come up with answers on the spot. He has to think of an answer that is not going to make him look bad while trying to get his point across. He also has to try his best to sound professional and not piss anyone off. Lots of politicians are always saying uh and um. Try having tons of people ask you tough questions and see how many times you have to pause or throw in an umm. Sometimes we don't realize how difficult the job of a politician can be.

• canam

Uh, you ah noticed uh that? Especially when he uh lies, he even begins to uh, oh, ah st tu tu tu tut ter!!! With out a teleprompter hes toast.

Bush is in office and no one sent a speech therapist to the ranch, find a real reason to have a problem with Obama, like the issue that will affect America, us and our children!

Maybe. But, please don't send him to the one George W Bush uses. That guy is a quack.

When did all of this silly talk about a teleprompter come from? FOX News? You people have heard George W try to speak without a script haven't you?

Barack has had a speech problem stuttering or stammering

in his younger years, I congratulate him for his discipline

and hard work to over come it. He reads well from a script.

However Impromptu he can't handle it. He loses his rhythm.

And he starts to stammer. I would hate to have him standing

next to a real bad guy from the Mideast who catches him

off guard. And he winds up taking twenty minutes to yell for

help.

• john c

Really Jimmy, what do you expect from an AFFIRMATIVE-ACTION product, who has received the gifts of grades and titles which others have to honestly earn? Obama Boy, is an empty suit, brain, or whatever. For real facts re Barack Hussein Obama,II, go to; http://barackobamacandidate.org/ and http://www.usawakeup.org and discover the fraud.

William F. Buckley, the king of intellectual conservatives, had the most halting, stammering speech pattern you've ever seen.

Listen to the words, he is very smart. Would you be nervous speaking in front 76,000 people (he will in a few days). He just stutters on uh's a little. Did you know that the average I.Q of a stutterer is 14 points higher than that of a non stutterer. I don't stutter, but it is interesting.

Are you comparing a poltical candidate you dislike to someone with a speech impediment, or someone with a mental handicap? Either or.

Your question certainly doesn't sound mature or kind to me.

Furthermore, you betray a lack of sensitivity and education if you call a black man "boy".

A little bit of dignity and decorum is in order. If you don't like what Mr. Obama is saying, then say so and why.

I agree that he needs to stop saying uh but MANY people will go to see his uh uh speech as for McCain I really try to listen,but he is about as interesting as Hitlers funeral and he flip flopped on his own damn bill!!