Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Wat asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Whats up with Kane?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well. I feel that the wwe has a few smart writers, and at somepoint before kane's retirement, unless injuries prevent. His masked self will be brought back out once again. Now weather or not this is it or not, i dont know at all.

Most people are saying it is about Undertaker or Vince.

Why would he be asking if the undertaker was alive? The undertaker lost his match to edge and was fired off smackdown by vicky. He walked out, himself, not injured, not hurt. Why would kane be asking about the undertaker? He isn't involved with his brother's storylines anymore, he hasnt been for a long time. Some occasional Tag team matches together but no storylines since his return.

Some think that hes asking about vince. As it seems accurate, when the accident happened to vince, Kane (a member in the final match after being drafted to raw) was nowhere to be seen, as the other few remaining entrants into the match all ran down to the scene to help. Possible, he may be talking about vince. I however doubt so. The thing clearly did not land on vince. The WWE have not even hinted at vincing being "Dead". And if this was the way it turned out, I doubt they would turn the big red monster into a Evil mechanical Genious. That isnt what he's about. If Kane were to "attempt to kill" vince, he would do something more monsterous, not device a plan to have things fall, at a specific time, and at a section to collapse at the stop he was standing.

Pual bearer? Naaaah, the wwe is not looking into things like that anymore. Bringing paul bearer back, is a very bad move. He would not get over at all, and no underground sites are saying anything about pual bearer getting back into the WWE scene.

D'Lo brown? XD heard this from a friend. D'Lo brown is a former wwe superstar back in the WWF times. (the attitude era). He wrestled for a short time in TNA after the WWF, and now he's back in the WWE. He has already signed a contract, and has wrestled his first dark match (a match that ownly the live crowd sees, and is not taped for television), against Charlie haas (i believe it was). But he has absolutly nothing to do with kane, and it is most definatley not, D'lo Brown.

So who is it that he's talking about? My best guess would be for himself (his otherside ((masked)) kane, the vocie inside his head), or Someone completley new, that hasn't been seen before. (maybe another family member).

I'm not to sure about either, but i'm only helping to rule out the obvious "wrong" answers being Paul bearer, Undertaker, and Vince.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For followers who've been watching a even as, the days Of even as Kane & The Undertaker were scuffling with, it is even as Paul Bearer became leaping From Being Kane's manager To Undertakers. i imagine Kane advantages A identify Shot quickly.

• 1 decade ago

turning heel after the loss im actually glad cause kane was much more sucessful as heel he probably was refering was taker dead or alive or is the masked kane dead or alive to me that was the best segment of raw last night

• 1 decade ago

Because he thinks that the undertaker is dead or alive. that is his brother and he was yelling because he thought he was dead but he anit sure yet. so he is taking out his anger out on everybody until his brother comes back. and he lost the tittle shot. to batista. the undertaker will return.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • probably a heel turn but the dead or alive thing who's he talking about Undertaker? someone else?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heel turn.

• 1 decade ago

the man is crazy

• 1 decade ago

He's flipping out!!Can't wait to find out why!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

new brother of destruction!

• 1 decade ago

He's emo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.