Do any drivers have cooler hats than JJ Yeleys?

Not only the pink hat which is like the best looking picture of him ever!!! but this hat is the best I've ever seen in the garage

http://www.jjyeley.com/assets/125/fanclubhat.jpg

Favorite Answer

JJ is too cool for school. I like the yellow hat he wore at Daytona but he decided to sit out of the race to give everyone else a chance.

• SMACK

All you JJ fans must be the same person, I mean come one. We had that girl saying he'd win Daytona everyday last week and all of a sudden we have 5 more JJ fans just pop up. It' is like weeds, can't get rid of them. You try and more just pop up. JJ's new nickname, "The Dandelion"

And to answer your question, every driver has cooler hats than JJ, I'd rather wear a Kellog's or Viagra hat than a JJ Yeley fan club one.

Source(s): Is that Hanna Montana in your picture??

Watch out JJ Yeley will be breaking all of the records soon.I really thought he was going to the #5 car. Maybe Rick is waiting for Jeff to retire so he can put him in the #24 ! If thats the case I won't have to change my user name.

Pink suits him! Everybody has cooler hats than JJ.

#1JRFan

AHAHAHAHAHHAAH JJ Yeley fan club hat?

Well lets hope they didn't over-estimate on their production numbers with that one....

I don't know what is more sad.....the fact that you have multiple i.d.'s to plug JJ Yeley, or that you seem to enjoy having conversations with yourself.

• Viper

Why dont you go to frisco with YELEY & you both wear your little fairy hats & do the right thing.

All u JIM JJ fans have it crappy. It would suck if I was a fan of him.

ALL of them! You must have no life with all these different profiles!

All of them do.

go Jr.>>>>