Confused about a girl, please give advice.?

Met a girl from school about two months ago. We didn't become friends until about a month ago. The fact is I'm crazy for her, she has to be the nicest most beautiful person I've ever met. I spent a lot of time thinking about her. She knows how I feel. She still has some attachment to her ex, but nothing... show more Met a girl from school about two months ago. We didn't become friends until about a month ago. The fact is I'm crazy for her, she has to be the nicest most beautiful person I've ever met. I spent a lot of time thinking about her. She knows how I feel. She still has some attachment to her ex, but nothing I can't work with and he is leaving for college a few states away in a month. We have a great time everytime I see her at different parties or events. I wind up hanging with her then my boys talking and what not. She said she considers me one of her good friends and enjoys talking to me. I obviously want more. I think I have a decent shot with her. I texted her last weekend and asked if she wanted to hang out and she said "yeaa that sounds good. whenevers good for you." I texted her today and got no reply. I'm such a paranoid bastard and it's driving me crazy. Do I just need to chillax and go with the flow. I don't want to seem desperate and ruin our friendship. I just want her so bad.
4 answers 4