Help!! Plant killing insects.?

Can someone help me identify these little insects that i believe are killing my plants in the backgarden. They are very small and their are bunches of them attatched to the branches next to the leaves.

They are lilac in colour with a little white on them too. have tried to soak the plant in water to blast them away but they have simply returned.

Any help on how to get rid of them or indeed should i?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Aphids http://www.dgsgardening.btinternet.co.uk/aphids.ht...

They produce a honeydew secretion that would stop you washing them off with just water.

Try spraying them with your used washing up water, the film formed by the washing up liquid suffocates them.

Most proprietary pesticides will take care of them, but read the instructions before use.

Jesus, interior the e book of Essenes, turned right into a vegetarian. He did not bypass round baskets of fish, he surpassed round baskets of grapes. There are some issues that were replaced interior the King James version of the bible. All issues have a soul, even an ant, and that i'm ashamed to admit that I used ant spray in my homestead at present! Jesus suggested you may preserve your self as mandatory, collectively with, killing a lion that has attacked you, yet that that is sinful to unnecessarily kill any beast. i have self belief this is going for timber and flora also. organic drugs were given for the objective of therapeutic, even though it could be incorrect to flow mow down a field basically because you're bored.

Powder the bushes.............get them a little damp first and give them the power treatment........you could also put something on the ground.....out at least 15 inches from the plants........this will aid in any unwanted guest climbing up and down......enjoy