Ants in my macbook?

I have a macbook in india and there r ants crawling in and out of the vents

in india rite now

doesnt happen in usa

dont eat over it

cleaned it like 5 times with wipes

Favorite Answer

Get it fumigated before they nest in it. Or plastic bag it and put it in the fridge for a couple of days to kill them off then let it warm up for a day in the bad, a day out of the bag and vacuum it clean.

Ants make formic acid and formic acid corrodes electronics. That would be bye-bye macbook... a very expensive lot of damage by ants.

• Kim G

Use a mix of cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle it here and there. The ants will come and pick up the sugar, along with the cinnamon, and take it back to their queen. Ants can’t digest cinnamon and once the queen dies from not being able to digest the cinnamon the colony will die without her. You don't have to know where they are coming from for this to work.

• Rudy H

Another reason not to live in India.

I heard of bugs in the system, but I think you're carrying this a bit too far! ;)

...

Take it apart?

Compressed air to blow out the crumbs/dust?

Don't eat over it again...That includes drinking soda.

Source(s): Job: Nerd Eww.. nasty