Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you for some reason feel in love with a coworker and the boss threatened to fire you over that?

would you choose to keep the job or the relationship with the coworker?

I personally would choose the relationship. After all, theres other jobs. I wouldn't intend to get fired but I would politely give a two weeks notice and resign.

Im not really in this situation, im just curious as to what you would do if you were in it. But to answer the second persons question, I would love my coworker more than my job. No offense to the job but there are more important things in life.

Best Answer

I would definitely go for the relationship.

If the CO worker was in love with you back then I could see chosing the relationship over ur job but If it was all you then I could see why ud be attempted to get fired. I agree if u two are in love then theres many other jobs out there.

I would choose the relationship. I certainly understand why there would be a corporate policy against dating coworkers, but if I loved my coworker enough to violate that policy, I'd love them enough to accept the consequences of violating that policy.

Another question I'd ask myself in evaluating this: Does my coworker love me enough to give up his/her job for me?

Tough question, yanks at my personal priorities, but... With all the trouble getting work these days, I'd go for the job. Couldn't catch & support a new woman without an income, right?

Depend on who's career path is worth staying in the company. It can be the other party (co-worker) choose to go and still keep the relationship with me.

why would your boss be threatening you of being fired for dating an coworker is the real question to ask,if this person wishes to be invalved with you,there nothing your boss can do about it,he would be violating the laws of your personal life,unless it is and does efect your work,and the other person does not want to be invalved with you...

Go for the relationship and take the boss to court for unfair dismissal :)

• Dovey

I would probably love my career more than the co-worker. I have dated men I didn't love but I won't work anywhere that doesn't advance my career. God bless the child who has her own.

If it was LOVE and not LUST I would go for the relationship. Otherwise I'm keeping my job. :-)

go with your love ........Life is only once and true love happens once in a while !! Never leave love for the sake of the job.........