Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Is dean thomas black or white in the harry potter books.?

i know that he is black in the movie but I can't remember if he is black in the books. haha why am i asking this? cuz we played charades last night and my friend was like " no its a black person" so i didn't guess dean thomas because I thought he was white, so Im just trying to prove that.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He is described as, "a Black boy even taller than Ron" in the books. Sorry. Your friend was right. :)

• 4 years ago

Harry Potter Dean Thomas

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Dean Thomas Harry Potter

• 1 decade ago

He is black. It says in the book when Harry is sitting at the gryfinndor table after he was sorted saying Dean Thomas a little black boy was made gryiffindor

Hope I helped

Source(s): Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • decaro
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

the only Black Slytherin i will think of of is Blaise Zabini He replaced right into a chum of Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson, he says he could by no potential fancy Ginny Weasly there is Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor.. 2 years above Harry Potter... Quidditch Captain (1995) is going to the yuletide Ball with Fred Weasly. Dean Thomas.. A fellow Gryffindor of Harry, in his 3 hundred and sixty 5 days... terrific buddy to Seamus Finnigan

• He is Black, in the books and the movies.

• 1 decade ago

Your friend is correct, he was identified as black in the first book. I don't think she ever specifically stated that he was black again in the rest of the series.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The movie follows the books.. So if he's black in the movie, it means that he's also black in the book

• 4 years ago

I watch or read everything...I love finding out new stuff.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

While it's true that some t.v. programs are better at portraying and informing than books, catalogs in themselves are a getaway. I personally would take a book over t.v.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.