Is the music for the Lloyds Bank advert the most irritating noise on our screens at the moment?

It's on the telly, on the radio - that annoying high pitched "ho-ho ho, ho, .. ho-ho ho, ho, hhheeeeee hoo" music like a pipe whistle accompanied by the cartoon of long-nosed stick people. Gosh it drives me potty and I can't get the music out of my head. I am NEVER going to open an account with Lloyds if that's what they think we want to listen to.

Does it drive you bonkers as well? Or what other advertising music do you hate?

Favorite Answer

My God Yes! I'm so glad somebody else agrees!

i've got have been given reported it till now and that i will assert it returned. the substantial stressful little ones in historic previous are the little ones from the Zafira advert and the fool in the Forsties advert. Everytime those commercials come on I ought to change over.

• Rick J

I think it is great, obviously not to everyones taste though.

Use the chanel flicker when it comes on.

I hate the advert with the mum and son sayin g on - off over and over again, something to do with bread I think.

I quite like it - although I wouldn't go with Lloyds anyway. I like most advert music - its helped me find some good bands. Same with movie music too.