What exactly is Obama doing in this picture with Odinga if he is so innocent??

http://chinaconfidential.blogspot.com/2008/06/obama-snubs-odinga.html YA and the Obamabots will never answer this fundamental question. WHY are Obama and Odinga standing together and why does Obama have a microphone in his hand if he is not campaigning for Odinga??? Obama is standing right NEXT to Odinga,... show more http://chinaconfidential.blogspot.com/20...

YA and the Obamabots will never answer this fundamental question.

WHY are Obama and Odinga standing together and why does Obama have a microphone in his hand if he is not campaigning for Odinga???

Obama is standing right NEXT to Odinga, a man who tried to overthrow the government of Kenya a few years back and who ran for president (and lost) and wanted to institute muslim sharia law there.
Update: Just because Odinga visits Washington is no reason for Obama to get on stage with him with a microphone. Odinga is not the head of a country and neither is Obama for that matter.
Update 2: Funny how people want to say that Obama didn't support a man who claims to be his cousin to kill Christians, but they don't offer any rebutting proof or alternative explanations. I think he is campaigning for Odinga. If you can't rebut that, then don't give me nonsensical answers. Funny that... show more Funny how people want to say that Obama didn't support a man who claims to be his cousin to kill Christians, but they don't offer any rebutting proof or alternative explanations. I think he is campaigning for Odinga. If you can't rebut that, then don't give me nonsensical answers. Funny that Obamabots can't think to give insightful answers, only idiotic answers. Is that their sole level of debate? Yes, I am sure that Bush shook hands with dictators. Bush and the others are the heads of their countries. Not a U.S. senator and a man who tried to overthrow his country (who wasn't a head of state, by the way). Bush is required to meet with heads of countries. Much different than a U.S. senator who campaigns for his muslim "cousin" to overthrow a country (Kenya).
Update 3: People rebut me giving the link to the picture, but they don't know what is going on in this picture, and they don't even CARE to find out why. Trust is EARNED not given out like candy: When you are electing a president, he should be fully known about and vetted!! It is easy to attack me for asking and... show more People rebut me giving the link to the picture, but they don't know what is going on in this picture, and they don't even CARE to find out why. Trust is EARNED not given out like candy: When you are electing a president, he should be fully known about and vetted!!
It is easy to attack me for asking and call me names, much harder to give me an answer, but the scary part is Obamabots do not even CARE to ask the question or to research the answer.
Update 4: Whether they are related in a western way or not is not the issue. If your cousin or another person was a part of a muslim group that killed Christians, would YOU be standing next to that person as if you are friends with them??? LORD!! Doesn't anyone see the problem here??