What exactly is Obama doing in this picture with Odinga if he is so innocent??

http://chinaconfidential.blogspot.com/2008/06/obam...

YA and the Obamabots will never answer this fundamental question.

WHY are Obama and Odinga standing together and why does Obama have a microphone in his hand if he is not campaigning for Odinga???

Obama is standing right NEXT to Odinga, a man who tried to overthrow the government of Kenya a few years back and who ran for president (and lost) and wanted to institute muslim sharia law there.

Just because Odinga visits Washington is no reason for Obama to get on stage with him with a microphone. Odinga is not the head of a country and neither is Obama for that matter.

Funny how people want to say that Obama didn't support a man who claims to be his cousin to kill Christians, but they don't offer any rebutting proof or alternative explanations. I think he is campaigning for Odinga. If you can't rebut that, then don't give me nonsensical answers. Funny that Obamabots can't think to give insightful answers, only idiotic answers. Is that their sole level of debate? Yes, I am sure that Bush shook hands with dictators. Bush and the others are the heads of their countries. Not a U.S. senator and a man who tried to overthrow his country (who wasn't a head of state, by the way). Bush is required to meet with heads of countries. Much different than a U.S. senator who campaigns for his muslim "cousin" to overthrow a country (Kenya).

People rebut me giving the link to the picture, but they don't know what is going on in this picture, and they don't even CARE to find out why. Trust is EARNED not given out like candy: When you are electing a president, he should be fully known about and vetted!!

It is easy to attack me for asking and call me names, much harder to give me an answer, but the scary part is Obamabots do not even CARE to ask the question or to research the answer.

Whether they are related in a western way or not is not the issue. If your cousin or another person was a part of a muslim group that killed Christians, would YOU be standing next to that person as if you are friends with them??? LORD!! Doesn't anyone see the problem here??

Favorite Answer

Birds of a feather flock together, even when they are terrorists

Ever heard of the Manchurian candidate ?

Source(s): low and behold it is the truth that we seek that shall open our eyes

Uhm don't we support Islamist in Iraq? We aren't at war with Islam are we? I think we are at war with terrorist Muslims, not generally the entire Muslim population. You want me to answer your question, it looks like he's standing next to a muslim, with his hand up, talking into a microphone. Asside from that I don't deduce anything from this photo that would make me "fundamentally" think that McCain would be a better president than Obama, and neither can you, but I'm sure that won't stop you.

• Arthur

Oooooo, he's standing NEXT to some one!

Why, that's all the evidence we need to declare him a closet Muslim supporter!

Of course, its not like he's actually shaking hands with an oppressive dictator:

http://justimage.org/blog/media/1/20061229-rumsfel...

Or holding hands with the leader of the country that produced all but one of the 9/11 hijackers:

http://www.issuepedia.org/wikiup/3/30/513.jpg

This is like a 5 year old trying to be logical. I am sure there are pictures of McCain and Bush with dictators like Mugabe and Pinochet. So trying to make this link gives the impression that you lack objectivity and maybe a bit slow.

• Liza

Posing with his Islamist cousin from Kenya.

Sources say Obama discouraged his cousin from going ahead with the trip, telling him that it would only feed the propaganda of "right-wing extremists."

But Odinga insisted on visiting Washington. He is the latest in a long line of rogues, racists and radicals to be pushed under the wheels of Obama's Presidential campaign bus.

this picture looks so fake but anyway even Odinga said that they were not related

I wanted to answer this question because it is completely ludacris, and it's also really late so.... OMG he's an alien terrorist who hates fully white people and not half white people! OMG! WTF?! He is like Odingas alien twin!! He wants to make things so complicated by cutting taxes, giving us health care, and fixing the economy.......Hes almost like a satanic alien rhodalite king!!

FInd something pertinent, not trivial!

If you would have searched for a news source you would have found that they are related http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7176683.stm

and stop trying to front like you care about Africa. : |

Stop joking, these people are related.