Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Girlfriend aint got period since she got pregnant?

ok im kinda worryed here since my g/f got pregant and all she isn't been havein her period. do u think the baby is drinkn the blood?? she's 6 months pregnant.

Update:

I heard it might be because she likes mudkips.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe you arent old enough or mature enough to have children!

Women dont have periods when they are pregnant! as the egg that was last released was fertilised with your sperm

no more eggs are released now as her body knows she is pregnant

her uterus is now home to baby, if she had a period that is the lining of the uterus coming away!

• 1 decade ago

Girls don't have a period when they're pregnant. If she should start to bleed then there could be a problem and she needs to see a doctor as soon as possible. No, the baby isn't drinking the blood. Don't worry. Best of luck to you.

Source(s): I'm a paramedic in Iraq
  • 1 decade ago

Get serious!! Some girls know they are pregnant when they miss their period.

Through out the nine months they don't have periods.

U r thinking too hard that your baby is a vampire?

• 1 decade ago

If you're serious about this question you need to do some research on women's health... Women's periods are the body's process of getting rid of unfertilised eggs, once an egg is fertilised there is no need to get rid of it so you don't have a period.

Simply put - you do not get your period during pregnancy.

Source(s): I am a woman and 8 months pregnant.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LMAO Thats Funny! Love the wording!

I hope this is a joke!

If not

She is not suppose to have her cycle.

The baby is not drinking the blood

What really happens is the egg was fertilized and not released.

• 1 decade ago

what i know is that when a girl gets pregnant their hormones will cancel all the periods until the baby is born, either that or the baby is a vampire

• 1 decade ago

Pregnant women don't normally have a period

• 1 decade ago

If you and your girlfriend dont know this then you shouldnt really be having a baby yet if you dont know how mother nature works.. Go back to school

• 1 decade ago

wow you can go on oprah this is even better than the pregnant man!!! you have concieved a real vampire

you ****

get a life a go to teen section

• 1 decade ago

i understand. dnt listnen to them. women dont have periods wen they are pregnant. theyare all taking the piss out of you. your gf is luky to have a bf lyk you. you care about her. but i would consider looking up on the internet about the female body just so you no for future references. but i understand youwer worried its ok

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.