Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

WRESLER vs KARATE BLACK BELT who will win in a open fight?

there is my friend who is black belt in karate

he had a fight with a wresler

wresler grip his kick and put him on earth in 1 second

can a karate man can beat a wresler

give your answer in points like

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

FIX IT.

• 1 decade ago

Both wrestler and karate man are qualified fighter in their own field.Who will win the match between two karate fighter or between two wrestler.Definitely the stronger and more skilled person.Same applies to the match between karate fighter and a wrestler .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

karate black belt person will win.because

1.though they do not have good mucles like wrestlers but they know the tricks to defeat one man.

2. they know the technique how to knockout

• 1 decade ago

1) IF UR KARATE FRIEND IS FAST AND FLEXIBLE AND CAN IDENTIFY THE WEAK PORTIONS OF WRESTLER.

2)IF HE COMES INTO WRESTLERS GRIPS HE IS GONE BCOZ WRESTLER WILL SQUEEZE HIM AND BANGGGGGGGGG HIM ON THE FLOOR WHICH CAN HURT HIS BACK AND THEN HE IS GONE FOREVER.

3) BUT IF UR FRIEND KICKS HIM IN THE RIGHT AREAS LIKE ON HIS FACE OR BELOW HIS EARS ,ON THE NECK ,THEN THE FAT GUY CAN FALL

4)AND UR FRIEND MAY WIN

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your pup and your mum above me

• 1 decade ago

mr oz can beet both mens at once wit one hand bhind his back! Bcos he veery strong and tuff indian mans.

I lik him verry muchs.

• 1 decade ago

it needs heart, brains, kidneys, liver and guts to fight, a child can beat the crap outta you anytime, if he wishes to and if he is stuck, beware people are insane sometimes, they attcak with knives, revolvers, bricks, acid bottles , soda bottles, any damn thing they see, in that case your big body will be hapless and hopeless, you have to be prudent and pragmatic peanut brain, be away from people like these !

my answer the brainy man WUSHU fighter!

• 1 decade ago

black belt

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is the cricket section. What does it take to get through to you? You tried this earlier so i'm told.

• john
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

karate

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

one who has more potential n is mature will definetily win

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.