- keithLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
I will go crazy if I am made to quit smoking.
（want me to quit，係邊個要你戒？用 made to quit 就有被迫之意，passive voice 亦無須講邊個要你做）
Chitchatting area. Try not to be drowned in the gossips!
You are hopelessly poor, so work harder!
Give your life for money. Don't shun work! （shun work 即偷懶）
It's paramount to have your principles.
（aim 係目標，宗旨／原則係 principle）
(Someone / something) comes and goes so fast.
It is better to fall foul of (得罪) someone mean (卑鄙之人) than someone important and powerful（重要有權勢之人）.
（villain 係壞人，唔係小人，高層亦未必係你個 boss）
- aShlEyLv 71 decade ago
Make me quit smoking, I will go nuts
Chitchat zone, beware of drowning
broke("窮"俚語) and insist
go crazy for money, banned being lazy
stick to principle is most important
hurry come hurry go(easy come, easy go句式)
rather anger mean people than anger your upper level
- byc8111Lv 71 decade ago
* 要我戒煙,我會發癲 - Quit smoking, no way, I'll go crazy for that.
* 吹水重地,小心遇溺 - Chatting zone, beware of drowning.
* 鬼叫你窮頂硬上 - You have to suffer for your poverty.
* 只為錢狂,嚴禁蛇王 - Crazy for money, stop being lazy.
* 做人最緊要有宗旨 - Principal is everything in lifehood.
* 來也衝衝去也衝衝 - Come & go in rush. (應是: 來去匆匆)
* 寧得罪小人,莫得罪高層 - You rather offend a mean guy & not a senior level (powerful) person.Source(s): self
- ?Lv 41 decade ago
Want me to quit smoking, I will go crazy!
Bullshit area, be careful drowned.
You want to know why you keep working, ask yourself why you are poor.
Only crazy because of money, lazy is prohibit.
The most important as a human is having an aim.
Come and go were rush.
You rather displeased a villain better than displeased your boss.Source(s): me