Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文翻譯--中翻英{不要網路翻譯}

這是我的英語自我介紹,麻煩各位幫我翻譯一下,請用人工翻譯,不要給我網路翻譯,謝謝!!

嗨,這是我第一次用英文自我介紹,心裡有點緊張。我的名字叫000,英文名字是000,

不過朋友都叫我的綽號小丸子,因為我的頭髮剪的很像櫻桃小丸子。

我今年00歲,出生於00,我家住在00,是一個山明水秀,清新幽靜的好鄉村。

我生長在一個平凡的家庭,家裡有外公,外婆,媽媽,舅舅還有一個妹妹,因為媽媽對我們的期待很高,對待我們也都很嚴格,但也因為這樣,讓我有正確的行為,觀念,成為一個人人稱讚的好小孩.

我的嗜好就是喜歡聽音樂、閱讀,攝影。平常聽的音樂都是一些古典音樂,因為它可以讓我放鬆心情,集中精神,增強信心。另外,我也喜歡騎腳踏車。我很喜歡在田野間騎腳踏車的感覺,因為可以親近大自然,認識到許多生物又可以讓自己的身體健康,我認為是件很棒的享受.

在同學的眼中,我是她們的開心果,常常能帶給大家歡樂。除此之外,我不管遭遇到什麼困難,總是能用微笑去面對它,所以我也是個樂觀的人。希望大家都會覺得「有我真好」!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hey, this is my first time to introduce myself in English, a little tense in the heart. I am 000, the English name is 000, but friend call nickname little ball of me, because hair of me cut like the little ball of cherry very much. I am 00 years old this year, born 00, I lived in 00, was one hills are green and waters are clear, fresh and peaceful good village . I grow in an ordinary family, there are granddads in the family, grandmother, mother, the uncle has a younger sister, because mother's expectation to us is very high, it is very strict to treat us, but so , let me have a correct behavior , an idea, become a good child who everybody praises. My hobby is to like listening to the music , reading, photograph. Music listened to usually is all some classical music, because it can let me relax mood , concentrate spirit, strengthen confidence. In addition, I like riding a bicycle too. I like the feeling of riding a bicycle among the fields very much , can be close to the nature, realizing the health that a lot of living beings can make one's own , I am regarded as a enjoyment very well. In classmates' eyes, I am their American pistachios, can often bring happiness to everybody . In addition, I, no matter what does it encounter difficult, can with is it face it to smile always, so I am an optimistic person. Hope everybody can think ' have me to be very kind '!

Source(s): 我自己

Hi, this is the first time I am introducing myself in English, and I am rather tensed. My name is 000 and my Christian name is 000 but my friends used to nicknamed me `small balls`. This is because my haircut resembles the size of a cherry.

I am 000 years old and was born in 000. I live at 00, a quiet and picturesque

breathtaking village surrounded by hills and lake.

I am born into an ordinary family, with a grandfather, grandmother, mother, uncle and a younger sister. As my mother has high expectations of us, she is therefore

rather strict. As a result, we have cultivated a positive attitude in life and we are

often praised by others.

My hobbies include listening to the music, reading and photography. I usually

listen to the classics as it helps me to unwind, to have better concentration and

increases my confidence. Besides, I also like to cycle. I love the feeling of cycling

in the countryside as I can be nearer to the nature. I also get to know more about

natural/biological resources and it helps me to strengthen my body. This is also

an enjoyment to me.

In the eyes of my classmates, I am like a pistachio as I often bring them joy.

Apart from this, no matter what difficulties I encounter, I always laugh off the

matter. Therefore, I am an optimistic person. I hope everybody will feel that “it is

great to have me around”.

希望你不會把題目刪掉!

Hey, this is my first self-introduction in English, mind a bit tense. My name is 000, the English name is 000,

But my friends call nicknamed small Wanzai, because my hair cut like the cherry on the Wanzi.

This year I am 00 years old, was born in 00, I lived at 00, is a Shanmingshuixiu, fresh and peaceful good village.

I grew up in an ordinary family, a home grandfather, grandmother, mother, uncle There is also a sister, his mother because of our high expectations, we also treat very strict, but also because of this, let me have the correct behavior, Concept, everyone praised as a good child.

My hobby is like listening to music, reading, photography. Usually listen to music are some of classical music, because it allows me to relax, focus, strengthen their confidence. In addition, I also like riding a bicycle. I like riding a bicycle in the fields of feeling, because they can get close to nature, recognizing that many biological and allow their physical health, I think is a great enjoyment.

In the eyes of students, I was their pistachios, and often can bring you joy. In addition, I encountered no matter what difficulties, always use a smile to the face of it, so I was also optimistic about the people. Hope that everyone will feel that "I's nice!"

2008-07-08 16:23:33 補充:

後面是"I's nice!"