Cheap taxi in Kansas City?

I am throwing a bachelorette party at a place in the west bottoms in Kansas City, MO, but we will be going to one of the casino hotels (Harrah's or Ameristar, probably) to spend the night. I am trying to figure out how to get a couple carloads of girls to the place and back to the hotel in the cheapest way possible. I would drive everyone but I don't want to have to avoid drinking...I looked online to try and find information about cab fare but so far I haven't been able to find anything out. Does anyone know how much it costs to take a taxi in Kansas City MO?

Favorite Answer

B. Yellow Cab - www.kctg.com - (816) 471-5000 - 1 review

C. Crown Cab, Auto Sales & Services - www.crownkc.com - (816) 753-9300 - more

D. Airport Taxi cab - maps.google.com - (816) 863-0635 - more

E. Kansas City Taxi - www.kcconvention.com - (816) 471-6050 - more

F. Atlas Cab - maps.google.com - (816) 421-2999 - 1 review

G. Atlas Cab Auto Repair - maps.google.com - (816) 421-0999 - more

H. Allstar Cab Co LLC - maps.google.com - (816) 241-6500 - 1 review

I. Independence Cab Co - maps.google.com - (816) 461-0700 - more

J. Orange Cab Co - maps.google.com - (816) 842-6969 - more

www.1800taxicab.com/static/taxi-services-kansas-city.htm

Taxi, Limousine & Shuttle in Kansas City Travel on CitysearchLooking for Taxi, Limousine & Shuttle in Kansas City, MO? ... Airport Transportation Cab Service. Travel, Taxi, Limousine & Shuttle ...

kansascity.citysearch.com/yellowpages/directory/Kansas_City_MO/120/283/page1.html - 88k - .

i would just call someone and ask them.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awBKu

The cheapest would probably be to use the Metro bus system - he can take The Jo into the KCATA system, and that runs to KCI. Unfortunately, we can't say how cheap without an address, a departure time, and how long he's willing to spend navigating the system. There are also Shuttle Services that will run from Olathe to the airport, but generally require advance notification. For the fastest way there, he might consider a taxi, which may bot be that much more than a shuttle. Anyways, for more info on all of these options, you can follow he link in my sources below to KCI's web page, which covers ground transportation options.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Cheap taxi in Kansas City?

I am throwing a bachelorette party at a place in the west bottoms in Kansas City, MO, but we will be going to one of the casino hotels (Harrah's or Ameristar, probably) to spend the night. I am trying to figure out how to get a couple carloads of girls to the place and back to the hotel in the...

Source(s): cheap taxi kansas city: https://tr.im/1I3Im

Mexico City (Ciudad de México) is the capital of Mexico and an incredible city surrounded by grand pile ranges. To see this town you are able to pick the most effective choice hotelbye . The city's location is unquestionably breathtaking. Two wonderful snow-covered volcanoes, Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, tower over it making use of their more of 5,000 meters. Mexico City also preserves numerous reminders of its previous and those are issues that attract the tourists. The whipping heart of Mexico City is Zócalo - the Plaza de la Constitución (Constitution Square) - where in fact the country's first structure was proclaimed in 1813 and now is one of the most visited host to Mexico City because it's among the world's largest squares. In Mexico City you can also visit: the National Palace, the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Templo Mayor.

http://www.LimoZu.com will compare all the cheap limo services in your area. Some services cost around $35/hr and up could be cheaper then taxi with a high class magnificence service. It free to search why spent more.

I had to take a taxi to the dentist today about 14 miles cost me $37. one way. cabs are baout 2.50 to get in then 2.50/per mile

• Danielle6 years agoReport

that is very true i just called to get an estimate for 13 miles they said 35 bucks so that would be 70 bucks round trip. and more if traffic is heavy which it probably will be at 8:30am but i have to go to the doctor and everyone works that could take me because i could drive there but not back.

Great question, hope people can give some insightful answers

i didnt even now that our city was big enough for taaxis