Pubic hair removal?!?

help please im 16 and i decided to get rid of my pubic hair but im not sure the best method.. i tried shaving and im very careful but i get bumps and irritation.. and i dont know any other way!
help please i need to know the right way to do it..
Update: help please im 16 and i decided to get rid of my pubic hair but im not sure the best method.. i tried shaving and im very careful but i get bumps and irritation.. and i dont know any other way! i heard hair removing lotion is bad for the sensitive skin in the pubic area, and waxing only gets the edges of the bikini... show more help please im 16 and i decided to get rid of my pubic hair but im not sure the best method.. i tried shaving and im very careful but i get bumps and irritation.. and i dont know any other way! i heard hair removing lotion is bad for the sensitive skin in the pubic area, and waxing only gets the edges of the bikini area, so