_O_ asked in TravelSpainOther - Spain · 1 decade ago

Catalunyans Happy For Spain??

I know there are some differences between the two, and i have to say i read that things were pretty dead in Catalonia in comparison to other parts of Spain. Just thought id ask what you Catalunyans think or feel about it.

PLEASE ANYONE WHO HAS NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE OR USEFUL TO SAY JUST BE QUIET AND MOVE ON!!!

Favorite Answer

As spanish, i must say that Cataluña is one of the most developed state in Spain, they have industry, tourism, an old history and own culture, their own language (besides spanish), good sportsmen, famous in all over the world, good food, good weather...

are they dead?

What do you mean, "Things are pretty dead in Cataluña"? I didn´t see any problem last year in terms of tourism. Are you referring to the drought in the Northeast? I don't understand your question.