do you have a book case full of fiction/nonfiction novels?

and have read them all?

sandy....oops..i was not aware of that...thanks.

twilight...i don't consider it rambling..thanks

Best Answer

Oh Cliff I love non-fiction. Crime stories etc. Love Ann Rule..and many others and yes I have books on shelves and upstairs in the bedrooms, have read most, but have many left to go.

Yeah. It's weird, because when I think about it most of my friends don't even have bookcases, but I have one that is filled with books. One whole case is taken up with Stephenie Meyer books tho (my Twilight reading copies, my Twilight signed copies, The Host reading copy, The Host signed copy, and The Host signed and personalized copy). Most of my books on there are my favorite books because I like to read them over and over again. Any other books I pass on to my friend to read. I now don't have enough room on my book case, so, I have two stacks of books on top about a foot tall each. I am hopefully getting a new book case though. Sorry, I am rambling. So here's a short answer: Yes, my book case is full. It mostly has only fiction books, but some are nonfiction. And ya, I've read them all.

3 Bookcases full, actually. My fiance just asked me to put some of them in storage at his parents house out of state, and I about lost it on him.

I have not read them all yet. I usually have 10 to 20 books that I am waiting for the right time to read.

I can not live without my books, and I can not live without my music. The two best friends a woman can have.

I have two very large bookcases full of books. I have read most of them (I'd say I've read all but 10 of the 300+ books I own).

I love books... I like being surrounded by them because they represent knowledge and the right kind of power and all the good that can come of the earth.

I have a bookcase thats surprisingly strong seeing just how many books I have on there. Everyone from Stephen King to Ben Elton to James Michener to John Edwards to Dickens to Austen to George Orwell.

And yes, if I'm honest both Dan Brown and J.K. Rowling too.

As for reading them all? I would say no way it would take forever.

(Shakespeare is on a different shelf altogether)

• I have tons of books I have read and tons more to read. I have a bookshelf full, books under my bed, books on my desk, books on piles in my room and am trying to figure out what to do about the amount of books I have. LOL I read them and sell them in the rummage sale I have. The only ones I don't get rid of are Stephen King and two by Joan Brady. (God on a Harley and Heaven in High Gear)

Yes. I read all the books I buy. And we have way too many. We do reread most of them, but I like to use the library for some of the books that we only want to read once.

I had three tall bookcases full of novels and anthologies. I'm not one to re-read novels so I had not real excuse to keep them unless they were autographed. I sold or donated the others. Now I have a 3ft tall bookcase. Not filled yet.

• Ron

Most of my books all deal with the martial arts. My favorite book , novel, is The Chronicles of Tao. All my books are non fiction.

• Sandy

I have TONS of books, most of which I have read. I read just about anything I can get my hands on, but mostly true crime. BTW - a novel is fiction; non-fiction is fact.