sergio ramos or............?

phillip lahm who do you think is better

Update:

im not sure i kind of like lahm better but not beacause of the fact that ramos plays in real madrid

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Sergio Ramos

• 1 decade ago

Sergio Ramos

• Both are good, but I pick Ramos as a Better Defender. I pick Lahm as a great counter attacker. Lahm know how to cross and score.

Source(s): Hope i helped!
  • 1 decade ago

Ramos is a great defender cause he's powerful yet agile, and his attacking skills are pretty decent for a defender, kind of like the kaiser except not as good. Lahm got owned during the euro's so this is no competition

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ramos is better, very strong defensively and extremely skillful and dangerous getting forward, Lahm is great getting forward but gets beat a lot defensively, gave up the goal in the final and after all as a defender defense does come first.

• 1 decade ago

You guys are freaking crazy!!! Phillip Lahm is better than ramos. Lahm is so energetic and has the best dribbling skills as a defender. He attacks a lot and gets crosses. He can score too, It takes something special to beat this defender, he is too quick and fast.Phillip lahm is the best defender. Ramos is a great defender , he is really a sold defender but lahm is a bit better.

I guess eveyone like spain more than germany here.

EDIT: to awesomed your wrong he though the goalie was gonna get it so he stopped. Lahm barely gets beaten.

• 1 decade ago

Sergio Ramos for me because he is very good at set piece and corner kicks and also scores more goals that philip lahm.

• Sasan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sergio Ramos is god next to Lahm

• 1 decade ago

Sergio Ramos is much better, and you hardly ever hear of news on Bayurn Munich

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they are both almost same but ramos is a bit better even tho i think lahm is cute

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.