Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 decade ago

How do you create a game like slime Volleyball?

Hi, I'm new to flash, and I've been looking at some flash tutorials, but I couldn't find out how to make the ball for a game like slime volleyball. i'm trying to make a soccer version, though. I have created the character and I don't know how to make the ball as in bouncing off the character and all the other basic stuff. I'm a noob, so bear with me.. thanks.

===Sorry, but that Java script didn't help ><, I need a code for the ball..===

Best Answer

The source code for the original Slime Volleyball is available, it may be a good place to start. :P

http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~horkana/work/slime.html

• monzo

Slime Volleyball

Super Slime Soccer

• Susan

Question 1 Player 2 on Team A receives the serve, Player 3 on Team A makes the second hit, then Player 2 spikes the ball over the net and the ball hits the floor on the opposite side in bounds. This is a) point for Team A b)Side out and Team A now serves c) Neither A or B *d) Both A and B* It is both A and B if the game is being scored using RALLY scoring which is when the point does not have to be on a serve to be a point. Question 2 When forearm (bump) passing the ball your arm should be _______ your body. a)Touching b)Under c)Beside *d)Away from* Question 3 A ball that hits the net on a serve, goes over the net and lands in bounds is a)Side-out b)Re-serve c)Let *d)A point for the serving team* Question 4 If a ball hits the line, the ball is considered to be a)Out *b)In* c)Replayed d)Line violation Question 5 What is the maximum times a team can hit the ball before it travels over the net? a)4 *b)3* c)2 d)1 Question 6 Only the team serving the ball can score. True *False* In RALLY scoring, both teams can score if the ball hits the floor on either side. In the other scoring, teams can only make points on serves. Question 7 The rotation on the volleyball court is clockwise. *True* False Question 8 A ball is still in play if it contact the ceiling on the way over the net. *True* False Question 9 A regular game is played to 13 points. True *False* Question 10 There are usually 4 players on the court for each team. True *False* 6 players. Question 11 A player may stand anywhere along the end line to serve. *True* False Question 12 The ball may not hit the net any time during play. True *False* The ball can hit the net all it wants, players cant.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Hi, I&#39;m new to flash, and I&#39;ve been looking at some flash tutorials, but I couldn&#39;t find out how to make the ball for a game like slime volleyball. i&#39;m trying to make a soccer version, though. I have created the character and I don&#39;t know how to make the ball as in bouncing off...

Source(s): create game slime volleyball: https://shortly.im/hdlQQ

I've been trying to do the same thing as you and have decided to 'flashify' the java as despite attempts I can't create decent physics on my own.

I'm still very bad at flash compared to many people out there but I've been at it on-off for 3 years. Seriously if you're completly new, your gonna have to do things the proper way. Buy a book on actionscript, read the whole thing and try making mini games to help you learn as well as internet tutorials for when you get stuck. This will give you a solid fundation so that when you come back to slime volleyball after all this you will at least be able to attempt it.

It's a long way round but really your only serious option.

• danica

Slime Volleyball Game