If McCain wins, will he start WWIII?

John McCain has advocated bombing Iran. Iran has stated that if they are attacked by America, they will in turn attack Israel, who in turn says they will attack Iran back. Many people believe this could start a regional conflict that would spread quickly into WWIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAzBxFaio1I

Youtube thumbnail

Would McCain start WWIII if he gets in office?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You mean John McWar? Is there really any question? He's like an armchair quarterback, trying to boost his testosterone levels by directing battles.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Coups and Covert activity plus propaganda like SAS British types[ Special Air Service]in Oman spead in Oman in the 1970's. Then two wars will follow done by two different administrations.

Actually what could happen is Anarchists could dispense with all states in The Middle East oppose all Authority and utilize various philosophies in cooperatives and use resistance to Authority in place of nukes. Anarchists are a better guarantee than nukes. Anarchists stirred things up before The French Reveloution. Not to say same thing in mind but Anarchists are more healthy and do not leave radioactive fallout. They are clean weapons when they fight.

Source(s): Life Books
  • 1 decade ago

Ok, not meaning to be offensive to anyone in any way during this statement, but here goes. The democrats have a black male with little to no political experience. The republicans have a white male with much war and political experience. Who do you think is going to win? Historically speaking, what percentage of the elections have white males won? 100%, and call me racist if you want, but the democrats need to think logically if they want to win, and it is too late for that. I am a moderate republican and I dont see how the democrats could win, it just cant happen unless the world has gone crazy. If Obama wins, UK here I come, or Italy, but I will be out of the US, still a citizen, but out until that crazy mofo is out. The rant has ended, you may now exit the auditorium.

• 1 decade ago

It's quite possible. Most of Bush's foreign policy team are delighted McCain won the Republican nomination because they say McCain is even more pro-war than Bush has been.

McCain wants no diplomatic talks with Iran, and keeps threatening them with military attacks. He wants to stay in Iraq indefinitely.

The other day, McCain even stated he would only start a draft if "we were in World War 3", but he has also said in the past that the war in the Middle East is World War 3 in his mind.

Voting McCain is very risky. He'll lead us into more war and continue the same bad economic policies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

This could happen but WW III has already started..where were you?

Iran is just one hot spot.

You cannot have this constant unrest in Pakistan, Iran, Africa, and Afghanistan before someone goes over the brink.

Israel won't take being threatened by Iran (those Persians are not even Arabs()...so the US will have to have Israel back and so will the UK..and then the war will break out

I would rather have a John McCain in then a weak sister like BHO...

• 1 decade ago

Can you make even ONE statement without lying about it? Are you devoid of the FACTS or honesty?

Israel told Iran to stop their nuclear program

Iran said NO

Israel said if Iran doesn't stop, Israel will attack Iran to protect itself.

Iran said if Israel attacks us, we will attack Israel AND the US

The US will not let that happen, so we are there waiting to see what happens between Israel and Iran

"A former head of Mossad warned in an interview published yesterday that Israel has 12 months to destroy Iran's nuclear program or risk coming under nuclear attack itself. He also hinted Israel might have to act sooner if Barack Obama wins the US presidential election."

Here is a link to verify the TRUTH:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/iran-threat-to-cl...

For anyone else who is uninformed, you can google this, but most of us are already aware of what's really going on.

• 1 decade ago

Read this closely: John McCain has NOT advocated bombing Iran.

• 4 years ago

WWII stopped the Axis of Evil. Stopped a lot of bad things like the Holocaust. I don't really understand your point. If we are fighting for the good of not only ourselves, but others in the world, and make changes necessary to make the world better, then how is that bad? (OMG, I am starting to sound like a bleeding-heart Democrat....)

• 1 decade ago

No. Wars tend to start when someone thinks they can bully the weak. Saddam underestimated Bush being strong enough to get America to attack after being able to taunt Clinton for years. As unstable as McCain seems, anyone would be nuts to start taunting him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bush Jr. has signed something allowing the president dictatorial power in the event of a major catastrophe. Let's hope this doesn't happen. Bush and McCain pretty much have the same agenda, so it's likely WW3 would start.

• 1 decade ago

McCain is the best choice kid!

WW3 was the Cold War (1947-1991), WW4 IS already in full swing!...started in 1993 with first WTC bombing which WAS Alqaeda!

and Iran will start a fight with NO help from anyone...guaranteed!

so since that is going to happen who would you want to be the Commander in Chief when that happened in the near future???

a new-bee like Obama with NO military experience..or McCain, tried and true?

answer is clear...McCain!

example his Surge has WORKED and we are almost done in Iraq, (Won it)!

case closed!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.