Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Am I alone in my opinion about male ballet dancers?

That male ballet dancers, although seemingly homo are also entertaining and good for a giggle, especially when they do those leaps and their hoo hoos bounce.

• Favorite Answer

No. I think it is very entertaining to watch them. Not watching their hoo hoos bounce of course because I am a guy. But it is entertaining to see how these men can do such amazing things. They are perfect for a good giigle as well though.

• Julie

I think if they do it when they are young it is fine. I think if they are good and strong when they get older it's fine. But if they get older and are not strong, technically proficient, or look good dancing, they should stop doing ballet and do something else (like take tap or hip hop... those are good male dances soo) I think to be a male balarina you have to be physically fit. There is no point in you being a ballet dancer if you can not do pas de deux (dancing with a girl) You have to have correct technic.. you can never go far in ballet if you do not have the right technic. Lastly, some people just do not look good dancing. Some people were just born not to dance (you know those people who have technically correct but just look akward doing the moves) I hope this helps :) I totally apriciate all of the male dancers of the world and respect you all. Keep doing what you do :)

No dear you are not alone. I love ballet, the music and the dance. The male dancers are essential especially to catch the ballerinas - otherwise - splat and blood everyplace; and, on my nice suit too.

I am ROTFALMFAO about the "hoo hoos". I never heard that one before.

I also love your name. I think you misspelled it though. Do you work as a gardener and did you mean like a "Hoe". I will tell you a story to go with your name:

In Saint John, NB, there is a recreational Lilly Lake near the center of the city. It has and rents many row boats. One day we heard a chap calling out to another nearby row boat, "Hey mate, kin I borrow one of your oars to get back to shore?" Well the man he was talking to got furious and said, "You shithead, deem ain't wh0res. Deems me sisters."

♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ With much respect - Phoenix (Rob).

Being the town ho, I would think that you get to see plenty of hoo hoos bouncing without having to go see the male ballet dancers.

If you have ever seen Mikhail Barishnikov dance you would understand the sheer brilliance and power it takes to make those hoo hoos bounce, my dear!

ballet is an art that in ceturies old. The new fad of gayism is neither comparable nor acceptable in any of the arts, including ballet.

When I was a little boy I was appalled when I first saw one.

I thought for sure he was not wearing any pants in front of everyone!

I didn't consider danglage in those days....I was only 5.

• Put a pink tutu on anything and it becomes entertaining.

I agree,they seem very gay but I think some are just really ma mas boys

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's kinda like watching women playing American football.