Smackdown vs RAW 2009 or TNA impact?

i"ve been a wrestling fan since i was born i have 40 wwe toys and two replica wwe belts wm21 and 22 all the wrestling games that came out exept smackdown know ur role

and i like TNA only because of the wwe People and TNa impact the game has them in it so which game should i buy i need help plz!!!!

Favorite Answer

Smackdown vs Raw 2009 looks better

SD vs RAW 09 video-http://youtube.com/watch?v=2zFdVGxwBNU

Youtube thumbnail

(It's 09 look at the stage)(And it's Wii looks sucky on there but will be good I bet on 360PS2, etc.)

TNA Impact viedo-http://youtube.com/watch?v=OgQKs391og4

Youtube thumbnail

you should buy smackdown vs raw. there may be about 5 raw and smackdown wrestlers in tna but the rest are still in their origional places

• Why don't you buy both, or hire them both out when they come out and which ever one you like best you buy, I can ensure you that I will be buying SVR 09, I may hire out TNA Impact to see ehat it is like, but don't think I'll buy it. Don't really watch and don't know much about it, but i do like they're ring.

I say buy both. I am going to get both.

TNA Impact does come out in September.

Smackdown VS Raw f. ECW comes out in November.

• RKO

Well TNA comes out in September and SvR come out in November so you could buy TNA and then wait until Christmas or save up your money for a month and buy it then...

Source(s): RKO

smackdown v raw all of the sr games have been really good. tna inpact looks alright, but it doesnt look that great ..

smackdown..because its tna's first game so it might have alot of problems and this is like smackdowns 10th game,

idk.tna's game kinda has better people and alot of good

features but i just wont get that game.idk y.just will feel

regret full if i get that game.

SvR

definately svr09!