Smackdown vs RAW 2009 or TNA impact?

i"ve been a wrestling fan since i was born i have 40 wwe toys and two replica wwe belts wm21 and 22 all the wrestling games that came out exept smackdown know ur role

and i like TNA only because of the wwe People and TNa impact the game has them in it so which game should i buy i need help plz!!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Smackdown vs Raw 2009 looks better

SD vs RAW 09 video-http://youtube.com/watch?v=2zFdVGxwBNU

Youtube thumbnail

(It's 09 look at the stage)(And it's Wii looks sucky on there but will be good I bet on 360PS2, etc.)

TNA Impact viedo-http://youtube.com/watch?v=OgQKs391og4

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should buy smackdown vs raw. there may be about 5 raw and smackdown wrestlers in tna but the rest are still in their origional places

• Why don't you buy both, or hire them both out when they come out and which ever one you like best you buy, I can ensure you that I will be buying SVR 09, I may hire out TNA Impact to see ehat it is like, but don't think I'll buy it. Don't really watch and don't know much about it, but i do like they're ring.

• 1 decade ago

I say buy both. I am going to get both.

TNA Impact does come out in September.

Smackdown VS Raw f. ECW comes out in November.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • RKO
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well TNA comes out in September and SvR come out in November so you could buy TNA and then wait until Christmas or save up your money for a month and buy it then...

Source(s): RKO
  • 1 decade ago

smackdown v raw all of the sr games have been really good. tna inpact looks alright, but it doesnt look that great ..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

smackdown..because its tna's first game so it might have alot of problems and this is like smackdowns 10th game,

• 1 decade ago

idk.tna's game kinda has better people and alot of good

features but i just wont get that game.idk y.just will feel

regret full if i get that game.

• 1 decade ago

SvR

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

definately svr09!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.