Have you taken the Japanese IQ test employers give to candidates?

I tried out this quiz online, and really enjoyed it. This is a puzzle with twists involved. You have to get the whole family and cop and burglar to the other side of the river but only two can go on the raft at one time, and only the mom dad and cop know how to run the raft. Have you tried this puzzle? And if... show more I tried out this quiz online, and really enjoyed it.
This is a puzzle with twists involved. You have to get the whole family and cop and burglar to the other side of the river but only two can go on the raft at one time, and only the mom dad and cop know how to run the raft.
Have you tried this puzzle? And if so how long did it take you to figure it out? How affective do you think this puzzle is in deciding who to hire?

Here's the link: http://www.robmathiowetz.com/
Update: I didn't explain anything. You have to figure out how to solve it on your own. Thanks to all who replied! Except 1st comment, she was mean >: p